Would you prospect for a Motorcycle Gang?

Oh how I love groups who strive to upset the 5000 years of effort it has taken to form modern society.

Meh, the premise is so retarded that it's not really worthy of a serious answer to the question. You say be a prospect but you can cut all ties to the club after a year and a half. But then you wouldn't be a prospective member, would you? So the question is, would you be a bitch-boy, on-call 24/7 manservant for a biker gang for 4 million dollars. But why the hell would they pay you 4 mill when they have morons and dirtbags lining up to do the same job for free?

No, I am my own man, I don't follow like a sheep

357482-rebels-motorcycle-club.jpg

Who would want to beta for a bunch of dead beat dipshits like this?

Who is that craving of acceptance?

What's the appeal of being a loser?

I'm not sure about this one.

Can we go back to the part where these guys are paying payroll taxes? It's good to know they're HR department is doing everything by the book.

Even if there was a 100% chance of walking away with the money. No!

A lot of these guys are doa, born into neglect and violence of every description.

You see them as children with still the light in their eyes, but acting out, getting into trouble and having their identity's forged by forces they have no control of, and well before the age of reason. After their souls have been crushed in, they embrace the only thing that is left, the fear and hate they have received from others, that of their own self loathing, and a bleak future. Buy the time they are 18 they have adapted, are habitualzed, have black hat identities, and world views that are largely only relatable with others of their ilk. They want what we want, but attempt to achieve it in a way that is completely unsustainable to the human spirit. Thing is, when they become adults, the first thing they hear is; You are responsible for your own actions, no one to blame but yourself etc... That kind of bs is just fuel on the fire.

Some of them are exceptionally smart, charming, well meaning, on and on...but ultimately the parts that are damaged take over.

I find that they don't use violence strategically, but rather haphazardly and unnecessarily. They also have a hard time implementing and maintaining structure. Keeping low profiles where it counts, and maintaining reciprocal long term business arrangements. More often than not, its some internal bs that fucks it up, rather than law enforcement.

Besides who wants to do that shit, when you can kill and steal legally, and with social consent. Remember its always ethical if its done legally.;)

Alright Fraiser.

No, hell no. Anyone jumping to say yes probably doesn't understand the depravity and inner workings of hard core biker gangs. You would be lucky to survive it for a year and a half.

Alright Fraiser.

Its obvious that is a subtle jab at me.
I will take that as a compliment, even though its meant as an insult.

Do you have anything to add?
Do you disagree?
Any criticism?

What are your thoughts?

Come at me bra!
Kelsey%20Grammer%20bat.png

No, hell no. Anyone jumping to say yes probably doesn't understand the depravity and inner workings of hard core biker gangs. You would be lucky to survive it for a year and a half.

Yeah I was reading this book where the author was prospecting for the Outlaws. The guy was completely run down after a few months. They would make him stand outside the clubhouse at attention all day. He would constantly be on call for beer runs. Random patch members would punch him in the face. He would have to tag along on cross country runs, and everytime the members would stop to eat, he would have to pick up after them and fetch beers. I actually felt bad for the guy

Would I do for 4 million dollars what I would do for free?

Hmmm hard question

Much better than a regular job, drugs and women provided and you get 4 million for a years work. Anyone that says no without a valid reason like not riding must be a raging ******

Bay Area why would you fuck toothless meth skanks when you have hot 20yo blondes who jump on your bike. Don't think I've ever seen a bikie with a toothless whore.

So are you involved in rapes, robberies, drug dealing, GBH? Maybe the question should be how much time would you do for 4 million. You could easily be told to do time for something you had nothing to do with.

I have a family connection to the prominent bikie gang in my area. Some of the guys I grew up with went on to prospect and get patched. I was brought up a lot different though. My dad always made it clear what would happen if I ever got into that kind of trouble. Even later when I need not fear an ass-whooping, getting involved with that type of thing was so far outside my personality that it never crossed my mind.

Of any kind? Like a Judo club or something would still make you a weakling?

What motivates your membership is what matters. If you're there solely to belong and pop their colors with pride instead of learn and compete, then yes, you're a weakling who's looking for a herd to make himself feel stronger, safer and more important than other "ordinary" people. You know, the sole reason people join these motorcycle gangs.

Ok so lets say a member of an MC gang approaches you with an offer of 4 million dollars after tax to prospect for his gang for a year and a half. You would have a pager, and would be on call 24/7... basically you would be a slave for the club. Some of the things you can expect while prospecting are:

participating in gang bang sex sessions, standing guard of the club house in the sun for hours on end, cross country MC runs, with limited hours of sleep, waiting hand and foot on club members while they party for days on end, cocaine binges, the occasional broken jaw, getting rat packed for the slightest infractions, getting yelled at constantly, late night beer runs, having sex with toothless meth fiend women.

Let's assume you know the MC gang member, and you have zero doubts that he will keep his end of the bargain. Further, this is a contracted arrangement. You will get paid. You would be able to break free of the gang once the year and a half is over.

Discuss

357482-rebels-motorcycle-club.jpg
Its a club, not a gang...

Nope. Spent a lot of time around those types in my late teens/early 20's, no thanks. I'm still friends with a couple of guys who prospected and are now full patched. We hang out from time to time, cool dudes.

Well considering I'm not a criminal, don't own and have no interest in riding donor cycles nor doing bitch work for a bunch of scumbags for months, no.

Back