Would you prospect for a Motorcycle Gang?

No. While I could use the money right and wrong are not for sale.

I disagree with this part of your post. MC clubs are very structured and regulated

True enough, its an over generalized statement. They wouldn't have as much as they do without some educated leadership, but the falloff is pretty bad in the start ups, but hey, body in, body out.

No. While I could use the money right and wrong are not for sale.

If you have had enough exposure to the judicial system, than you would know that's not true. Its a pay to play system. And that's the only wrong and right most people can digest, everything else is too abstract.
Besides, today's political, legal, and economic cultures are dominated by moral relativism. Do I agree with it, fuck no, its a frightening revelation from a idealist, or pragmatist stand point.

If you have had enough exposure to the judicial system, than you would know that's not true.
I'm not talking about the judicial system. Morality and legislation are different things.

And that's the only wrong and right most people can digest, everything else is too abstract.
I'm not making my choice based on what other people can digest.

I'm not talking about the judicial system. Morality and legislation are different things.

I'm not making my choice based on what other people can digest.

I agree with the sentiment, and believe I understand your meaning, although morality and legislation are intrinsically tied. We have been as a species squabbling over absolutes of moral truths since before time immemorial, we still have no conclusive universal definitions to date. Legislation anchors with tradition, but sails with the times.

As far as "what others can digest", I'm completely with you brother, I just hope you can stay the path.
We can find ourselves clinging to "truths" in a tomb of our making, just to preserve "a" meaning of life, only to have others, that we would suffer in service for, martyr you.
It sounds dramatic, but its a consistent historical pattern. Who knows, maybe the hero isn't dead. I'm with you..

Last edited:
What's with all of these threads with ridiculous scenarios with payouts that never happen in real life? So basically you attach an impossible payoff that'll never happen just so you can get people to say "yeah, sure I'll try that". So basically you don't want an honest answer from anyone.

I agree with the sentiment, and believe I understand your meaning, although morality and legislation are intrinsically tied. We have been as a species squabbling over absolutes of moral truths since before time immemorial, we still have no conclusive universal definitions to date. Legislation anchors with tradition, but sails with the times.
For some they do. I'm a Christian and thus no.

As far as "what others can digest", I'm completely with you brother, I just hope you can stay the path.
We can find ourselves clinging to "truths" in a tomb of our making, just to preserve "a" meaning of life, only to have others, that we would suffer in service for, martyr you.
It sound dramatic, but its a consistent historical pattern. Who knows, maybe the hero isn't dead. I'm with you..
Thanks, brother, I appreciate it.

Can't I just do german leather gay stuff instead?
Its less degrading

Some of the stuff prospects have to do is pretty fucked. I got told about a guy who was prospecting for a pretty well known club. A full patch member asked him for a light, he didn't have one, so he was given an address of where to go get a book of matches from, a 10 hour ride away.

Some of the stuff prospects have to do is pretty fucked. I got told about a guy who was prospecting for a pretty well known club. A full patch member asked him for a light, he didn't have one, so he was given an address of where to go get a book of matches from, a 10 hour ride away.

That's awesome. You'd get a 20 hour break from being around these douchebags.

I think there would be one member, probably the weakest one, who would get his ass whooped in a 1x1 fight with you, who would constantly torture you and just kick your head in for laughs on a daily basis. And you can't do anything about it because he's a full member and you're just a prospect.

guys do it for free for some reason.

Two questions:

Exactly what is my role in these gang bang sessions?

Can I stand guard at night? The sun gives me kidney failure.

Only weaklings desire to be a part of club of any kind.

Back