Would you prospect for a Motorcycle Gang?

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ok so lets say a member of an MC gang approaches you with an offer of 4 million dollars after tax to prospect for his gang for a year and a half. You would have a pager, and would be on call 24/7... basically you would be a slave for the club. Some of the things you can expect while prospecting are:

participating in gang bang sex sessions, standing guard of the club house in the sun for hours on end, cross country MC runs, with limited hours of sleep, waiting hand and foot on club members while they party for days on end, cocaine binges, the occasional broken jaw, getting rat packed for the slightest infractions, getting yelled at constantly, late night beer runs, having sex with toothless meth fiend women.

Let's assume you know the MC gang member, and you have zero doubts that he will keep his end of the bargain. Further, this is a contracted arrangement. You will get paid. You would be able to break free of the gang once the year and a half is over.

Discuss

357482-rebels-motorcycle-club.jpg

I do not ride a motorcycle, so no. No I would not be a good candidate for all that stuff you just wrote.

I dont respect those corn balls but for 4 million count me in...then I'm out.

fuck no, those scumbags dont deserve my respect

What does prospecting mean to a motorcycle gang? Is it like being a pledge for a fraternity?

And would I get my jaw broken for asking questions like that? If so, I don't think I could survive a year and a half.

A few years back I saw a legit, notorious motorcycle gang here in Florida, the Outlaws, on the road. They were in a large group on the road and looked just how you would expect. They were all bunched up in a lane or two, and had another guy surrounded who had on the back of his jacket "outlaw prospect". He looked kind of scared to me.

Wouldn't be interested at all, lol @ those guys, agh
My jimmies would get rustled left n right
And I have yet to see one cute guy in a motorcycle gang
Bahhh @ all of this
Money def wouldnt be enough of a motivator in this case
Bunch of misogynistic scum sucking slime

4 million? Do I have to play dress up with all the leather too? I mean, I'd do it regardless but I don't want everyone thinking I'm a tool. I bang the meth heads already anyway.

For 4 million after tax I'll do anything those bikers fucking want me to (non-sexually of course)

Back