Would you prospect for a Motorcycle Gang?

I always found motorcycle gangs fruity

a bunch of middle aged dudes who hang around each other all day ( gay seal meme) and live in a clubhouse and have nicknames. It;s like they are trying to make up for a childhood they never had

I'd do it for the meth whore and the coke... 4 million would just be a sweet bonus.

If they accept athletic explosives then I'd do it for 4 mil. Not much I wouldn't do for that much money.

No.

A buddy of mine did a few years ago, he tried to get me to come along, but no.

As long as I don't have to kill anybody then yes.

No Mike, I forbid you >:/
GO TO YOUR ROOM RIGHT NOW

xD
Hey 4 million is a lotta money. I wouldn't kill anyone for any amount, but I'd commit crimes as part of a gang for 4 mil no problem.

How's he doing these days?
I don't really have any contact with him anymore, partly because of this. Last time I shot him a text he said he was doing good. The guys he rides with apparently stay away from the bad stuff.

The only thing I might prospect for these days would be Gold..so no.

At this point in my life nothing is off the table.

Even if there was a 100% chance of walking away with the money. No!

A lot of these guys are doa, born into neglect and violence of every description.

You see them as children with still the light in their eyes, but acting out, getting into trouble and having their identity's forged by forces they have no control of, and well before the age of reason. After their souls have been crushed in, they embrace the only thing that is left, the fear and hate they have received from others, that of their own self loathing, and a bleak future. Buy the time they are 18 they have adapted, are habitualzed, have black hat identities, and world views that are largely only relatable with others of their ilk. They want what we want, but attempt to achieve it in a way that is completely unsustainable to the human spirit. Thing is, when they become adults, the first thing they hear is; You are responsible for your own actions, no one to blame but yourself etc... That kind of bs is just fuel on the fire.

Some of them are exceptionally smart, charming, well meaning, on and on...but ultimately the parts that are damaged take over.

I find that they don't use violence strategically, but rather haphazardly and unnecessarily. They also have a hard time implementing and maintaining structure. Keeping low profiles where it counts, and maintaining reciprocal long term business arrangements. More often than not, its some internal bs that fucks it up, rather than law enforcement.

Besides who wants to do that shit, when you can kill and steal legally, and with social consent. Remember its always ethical if its done legally.;)

Last edited:
Nah, not worth it. The being on call 24/7 thing would drive me crazy.

For 4mil I probably would but I'd also probably tattle on them all for more money

For 4mil I probably would but I'd also probably tattle on them all for more money

At least you're honest.

Most people will turn just for the relief of temporary sanctuary, or even just to receive a kibble in any, and all desirable form.
Just imagine the smallest reward for the greatest treachery. It all depends on circumstance. Irregardless of one's code.

Back