would you pay for an all-woman card

If Jello or mud was involved. If not, they can keep that WMMA garbage.

As I mentioned ealier in the thread, I got fight pass to watch an Invicta Card.
Truth is, for the most part, it was very entertaining, with some compelling action. This side of the sport is new but once it matures, you will talk about upcoming wmma fights like we now talk about male fw fights.

Remember when everyone said bringing back lw was a bad idea?

Ronda sold the biggest ppv of the year thus far...surely there are more stars to come.

I would buy a WMMA card if it had Joanna Jojacljack and Rousey on it. Probably if it just had either. Both of them are must see TV for me.

I don't see why not. As long as it has some relevant fights. Ronda and Joanna fighting plus a couple contender fights and I would definitely go down the pub and watch.

Yep; something like:

135 Title: Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg
115 Title: Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Claudia Gadelha
145: Miesha Tate vs. Gina Carano
115: Carla Esparza vs. Randa Markos
135: Cat Zingano vs. Jessica Eye

I would buy a WMMA card if it had Joanna Jojacljack and Rousey on it. Probably if it just had either. Both of them are must see TV for me.

Joanna is pretty fun to watch, but Ronda fights are over a bit too quick for my liking. Her last 3 fights hardly total a minute.

yes, but would not watch it. If every single one from women divisions would fight we would see male-only cards month or two.

tumblr_mce7rymXjb1qzggbbo1_500.jpg

Joanna is pretty fun to watch, but Ronda fights are over a bit too quick for my liking. Her last 3 fights hardly total a minute.

I think a lot of people feel that way. I much prefer a dynamic finish to 25 minutes of stalling.

27 of Fedors fights ended in the first round

How many Fedor's first round finishes are against bums/cans? Ronda finished her opponents in the first round in championship fights. Ronda vs Bethe Correria? That's freakshow

A lot of the Pride fights are freakshows.

Back