would you pay for an all-woman card

Probably not but I'd seriously be more likely to buy a stacked women's card with Rousey and Joanna than an all men's Flyweight card.

no. but i would watch it as a free card and I don't mind viewing alot of propaganda.

Probably not but I'd seriously be more likely to buy a stacked women's card with Rousey and Joanna than an all mens Flyweight card.
I am not a big fan of men's flyweight.

I find it funny that MMA fan trash talk men's flyweight/bantamweight and it's perfectly OK.

But they get heat as soon as they trash talk WMMA despite the fact that men's flyweight/bantamweight are more physically gifted than WMMA.

I am not a big fan of men's flyweight.

I find it funny that MMA fan trash talk men's flyweight/bantamweight and it's perfectly OK.

But they get heat as soon as they trash talk WMMA despite the fact that men's flyweight/bantamweight are more physically gifted than WMMA.

Everyone has preferences and that's fine. Some people hate watching heavyweights because the skill level is low on average. Others feel the same about WMMA. While others prefer the brute force of heavyweights and don't like flys because they lack size/power.

Personally, I just like watching Fighting. Technical fighting, brawls, I enjoy the test of one imposing their will on another.

I could spell it all out, but I think Tommy Toehold put it better than I ever could...

I go card by card. If it looked good enough on paper, then yes I would.

Back