would you pay for an all-woman card

God no, I'm not trying to jeopardize my life. The only way an all woman card would get my money would be maybe a Rousey tournament. Like the entire main card is Rousey fights. 5 fights in one evening for her. Starting off the main card would be Rousey vs #4 ranked. Then Rousey vs #3 then number 2 then number 1 contender. Then in the main event we have Rousey vs Cyborg.

So you are implyimg female fighters (other than Cyroid and Ronda) have more drawing power than struve, Nog bros, big foot, maia, shogun?

That's a cool story

Well it is obvious that Ronda has the drawing power to outdraw all those men. Even if it is NEW fans and NOT established fans that is still a HUGE positive bringing new eyes to the product. What other fighter can honestly say they have done that aside from Brock? No one, not even McGregor can say that he brought new fans in by the droves like Lesnar and Rousey.

At first my reaction was "lolwhat, fuck no". But seeing some of the potential match ups that got posted here,I'd be down. If the cards good enough.

Well it is obvious that Ronda has the drawing power to outdraw all those men. Even if it is NEW fans and NOT established fans that is still a HUGE positive bringing new eyes to the product. What other fighter can honestly say they have done that aside from Brock? No one, not even McGregor can say that he brought new fans in by the droves like Lesnar and Rousey.

Cool. Let's have Ronda lead an all woman card. Let the results speak for itself. Biggest star in UFC should be able to fend for herself without the men.

Main Card
Ronda vs Cyborg
JJ vs Claudia
Tate vs Holm
PvZ vs Waterson
Davis vs Cat

Prelims
Kaufman vs McMann
Pena vs Eye
Namajunas vs JoJo
Randa vs Moroz
Penne vs Torres

Fight Pass
Rawlings vs Daly
Hill vs Herrig

I'd buy this card and be interested in every fight.

No.

They already have a all-woman mma company called Invicta.

It's not really big. And I've never paid to see it. I don't know anyone that has.

To be honest I just don't think woman's MMA will be that big in the future, aka 10 years from now.

It's just what is hot and fresh at the moment. I think right now it is the biggest it will be for casual fans. It will eventually cool back down. They are running out of a story to tell here. Ronda doesn't have many woman left to fight.

When Dana is talking 2 million buys for a pay-per-view, that should tell you this isn't a normal situation.

You have a huge star in Ronda. But to be honest no one will be replacing her for a long time in popularity if ever in woman's MMA. And A Ronda loss/ or retirement would be devastating to the UFC women's division.

No, because WMMA has a NEW star that it can lean on in the future, who IF she lost her title tomorrow would still be in contention and would have an excellent chance of winning the strap again. Joanna is the BEST thing to happen to WMMA since Ronda.

No. The only reason women sell PPV cards is due to the girl power delusional's and the pathetic white knights who want to believe the fantasy that a girl can beat up a guy.

No. The only reason women sell PPV cards is due to the girl power delusional's and the pathetic white knights who want to believe the fantasy that a girl can beat up a guy.

Or maybe people just enjoy watching all MMA regardless of sex? I wouldn't order an all female card but I have no problems with the way it is now.

This...exactly the reason I watch it :rolleyes:

tumblr_nfcnmsJ9Z21rvcjd7o2_400.gif

Randa needs that schnoz broken so it can be reset to hotness.

Or maybe people just enjoy watching all MMA regardless of sex? I wouldn't order an all female card but I have no problems with the way it is now.

What MMA?? There is no MMA on display. We see one technique and a bunch of women without even the slightest MMA skills to stop it [Which really isn't that difficult].

Joanna J is about the only WMMA with a relatively well rounded skill set. Unfortunately in WMMA they have very little power so many of the grapplers can get heavily punished and still put her in bad positions.

Back