Would you like to see Ian Garry fight MVP?

Would you like to see Ian Garry fight MVP?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Inspired by this thread.

Basically would you like to see these guys fight each other next or no?

collage-373.jpg

The odds are Ian wins and it elevates his status so I dont want to see that. For that very reason I have a hard time seeing the UFC not make this fight or something similar.
after colby's last performance, I don't blame you. I still think maybe delusionally so that he's still bit better than the likes of geoff neal and neil magny. i don't think ian has faced anyone with that relentless wrasslin that colby has

The odds are Ian wins and it elevates his status so I dont want to see that. For that very reason I have a hard time seeing the UFC not make this fight or something similar.
I doubt Ian wins unless MVP has just crossed the point where he is too old.

Yes

Winner gets title shot

No idea why people would want Colby to potentially play spoiler just so he can lose another title fight

A #7 guy shouldn't be fighting #13 to determine who gets a title shot lol. Ian is closer to title contention than MVP is.

Also Colby is probably gonna get smoked by any younger contender lol really doubt he play spoiler.

With JDM out via broken forearm, I'd actually like to see Shavkat vs Garry for #1 contender for the Leon/Belal winner.

I was down for Colby/Garry but Shavkat needs a dance partner. Colby vs Wonderboy will suffice.

MVP vs Brady or Burns.

With JDM out via broken forearm, I'd actually like to see Shavkat vs Garry for #1 contender for the Leon/Belal winner.

I was down for Colby/Garry but Shavkat needs a dance partner. Colby vs Wonderboy will suffice.

MVP vs Brady or Burns.

Shavkat (or his team) said he's not looking to return until August, that lines up with when JDM thinks he'll be recovered & ready to fight.

I want Ian vs anyone above him except Burns. Those are the matchups I'm interested in.

MVP can find another fun matchup.

Of course I would like to see it! That would be a great match up.

MVP is up there in age and a fan friendly fighter..also has the haters,so he's marketable.With his age I think he should get fast tracked like Chandler did. I don't think you could make a better fight right now at WW and would love to see it next.

Back