Would you forgive the girl in Starship Troopers?

I can't stand women who are really flirtatious like that. It annoys the shit out of me and I find it really disrespectful. I would forgive her though. I'm a grown ass man I'm not here to hold grudges. Plus you can always try and get her added to the roster. When my ex turned into a whore I didn't throw her away. I added her to roster and moved on with my life.

Keep it moving.. Dizzy is a great example of why. There’s more than enough bitches to go around

6sk9xw80le0a1.gif

Dizzy was hotter and more fun
That's wifey material right there. Rico was an idiot.

Use her as a balls emptier but don t give her much importance imo.

Denise Richards had her implants removed?

I hate implants, and suspect her boobs were beautiful before implants.

Once they're in though, I don't expect removing them would restore them to their original glory.
See Wild Things vs. Onlyfans. Looks like fresh out of med school rookie maybe removed implants and relocated fat from elsewhere.

By the way, I'm a former Army soldier from '04-'08, and thought I'd give my input.

The military is basically the kiss of death to relationships, and especially marriages.

Break it off right there.

The worst idea imaginable... guaranteed breakup.

Wait what?
That happened in Starship Troopers?
Its been a few years since I've watched it, but was Carmen somehow responsible for the asteroid hitting Beunos Aires?

{<hhh]
Bro, seriously?
Most girls who get with navy and military dudes do it knowing they can fuck around during deployment lol

Rico lucked out.

How often would you like to see a crazy hookup you regretted just ripped to shreds the next day?
Then he watched from the shadows as a smart bug sucked out the brain of his main rival for Carmen's attention.

It's all to convenient that he shows up ten seconds after he died. He was watching and waiting!

Would betray whole human race to bang prime Denise Richards one more time

Back