would you fight someone that was physically bigger, stronger than you

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
and you knew you would get destroyed? I'm talking about some stranger you got in an altercation with and he starts to instigate a fight by pushing you.

No. I would prefer not to fight anyone, particularly if I know I'm going to lose.

dude, everyone on sherdog is a 6'5", Adonis with Anderson Silva like skills.

No. I would prefer not to fight anyone, particularly if I know I'm going to lose.

This.

But if I felt the need to defend someone I care about, I would.

I've never been afraid to get my ass kicked.

Fight or flight

No one in their right mind just fights a dude they're intimidated by and knows they would lose- unless they're protecting family or property.

I've fought a guy bigger than me(I'm 6'3" 190lbs, the dude was 6'3" 220+) and it turned out okay for me and bad for him but I only fought to protect my family. The guy was a lunatic and charged towards my uncle who is in his 50s.

Or are you talking more like fighting a guy with 5" and 70lbs on you without any reason other than because the dude called you a pussy?

^^This scenario is stupid and you'd deserve to get your ass kicked

Well of course not if it were clear that I would get my ass whooped. But I have done it a few times(ego, bad I know), and usually the other guy has backed of when you call their bullshit, there's a lot of ' TapOut ' tough guys out there.

This.

But if I felt the need to defend someone I care about, I would.

I've never been afraid to get my ass kicked.

Yeah, I don't really consider getting into a fight or defending someone the same thing. If somebody just wanted to fight me for some reason, I would avoid it, but I would definitely protect someone even if it meant getting my ass kicked.

i always feel like fighting dirty is the great equalizer. knee even a 6'3 dude in the nuts and he goes all fetal and helpless like anyone else.

people will view as a douche for it but if you're truly in the situation where he's going to either beat the living fuck out of me or i'm going to incapacitate him enough to then haul ass or capitalize with strikes then i gotta do what i gotta do.

that being said, i havent fought nor do i want to fight anybody. if a bigger dude started pushing me i'd probably just walk away to try to extricate myself from the situation. id rather be called pussy than get my clock cleaned.

sure... its all about honor in the end

If it's one on one and if you're not a frail bitch and the dude isn't trained, you've always got a chance. Just grab a rock or a pipe and beat the guy

Street fights are incredibly stupid and incredibly dangerous. I've been in just a few and fortunately I wasn't the one being knocked down and also that I didn't send anyone into a coma- cement has no give, you hit it hard enough and you're a goner. There's also the risk that you put someone into a coma and are charged with manslaughter.

Avoid them at all costs but if you have no choice, grab a fucking weapon animal style. It's survival of the fittest at that point so don't be a hero- grab a weapon and lay waste if someone threatens yours or your families' livelihood.

Fuck no.

I'll run and if he chases me, I'll turn around and sucker punch him. Then run again.

No honor in street fight.

If it's one on one and if you're not a frail bitch and the dude isn't trained, you've always got a chance. Just grab a rock or a pipe and beat the guy

Street fights are incredibly stupid and incredibly dangerous. I've been in just a few and fortunately I wasn't the one being knocked down and also that I didn't send anyone into a coma- cement has no give, you hit it hard enough and you're a goner. There's also the risk that you put someone into a coma and are charged with manslaughter.

Avoid them at all costs but if you have no choice, grab a fucking weapon animal style. It's survival of the fittest at that point so don't be a hero- grab a weapon and lay waste if someone threatens yours or your families' livelihood.

you make some good points man. i do find it ironic, though, that you use the term survival of the fittest when in reality the use of pipes, tools, machinery to inflict damage on someone who, by nature, is your physical superior actually sort of contradicts darwin lol. unless you yourself made said tools, you resourceful street fighter.

Yeah, I don't really consider getting into a fight or defending someone the same thing. If somebody just wanted to fight me for some reason, I would avoid it, but I would definitely protect someone even if it meant getting my ass kicked.
For sure.

Fighting someone just because they dont like or want to fight you is fucking stupid.

I've done it a few times when I was younger. Not proud of it now.

no,...i'm in a position in my life to use lawyers.

Fuck no.

I'll run and if he chases me, I'll turn around and sucker punch him. Then run again.

No honor in street fight.

im all for running, bro, but you gotta make sure you don't get Horodecki'd

Njoukani-kick-Horodecki.gif

Based on the criteria given, no, I would not fight. But, if say he was attacking someone, I would. That's just how I roll.

I'm like 6'3" though, so if they were bigger and stronger, damn.

images

Back