would you fight someone that was physically bigger, stronger than you

I would take a beating for my family, girl and a few of my pals, if it meant them emerging from the scenario physically unharmed. Otherwise, as they say, the bigger man walks away.

When I was younger, yeah. Unless it was something crazy like some 6'4 300 lb+ gang banger with scars on his face and worn knuckles. In which case, fuck that.

i'm 5'9, 160 lbs. so everyone is bigger than me. not necessarily stronger, but i can wrestle, so i don't worry about myself in a fight most of the time. not the smartest thing, but i find it more enjoyable than other people.

and again, Mayberry being the "life experiences" forum shows once again that you guys generally don't have experience dating people but also never having experiences getting in fights. Most fights don't end with you being in the hospital or in jail.

To this day, i've never been involved in a street fight. However, I would fight to defend my friends and family.

and again, Mayberry being the "life experiences" forum shows once again that you guys generally don't have experience dating people but also never having experiences getting in fights. Most fights don't end with you being in the hospital or in jail.

Most fights happen with people you know and generally don't go down in public. Entertain the scenario that a massive dude is trying to hurt you, he will unless you run or hit him with something. Assuming no one intervenes before someone gets badly hurt, most times people intervene. And stitches do send people to the hospital, one hit can do that. Idiot forum downer, I bet you assume we all claim to make 100k and bench 250 too. Go out and fight a random person in public and someone gets cuffed.

Go out and fight a random person in public and someone gets cuffed.

If you're arguing for an hour before you fight (ie, give time for people to call the police and for police to show up)

Yes, worst case scenario all that can happen but doesn't happen most of the time.

And no I don't assume that. I'm not assuming anything. I'm talking based off experience on seeing and being in fights and my experience in the Mayberry whose advice consists of "break up with her" whenever it comes to relationships and apparently every fight lands you handcuffed in a hospital bed.

I try and diffuse the situation with words first regardless if the guy is huge or small, thats just me im not a fighter. But i am an athlete and anyone no matter how big or strong isnt going to win in a fight with me.(And by win i mean be able to tell everyone they whooped my ass) They may get the better of me but there gonna know when its all said and done that thier not going to fuck with me again.

Like i said though i would rather talk things out but most of the guys around here are dumb as fuck and are looking to make a name for themselves so talking wont work. Then you have to show them they fucked with the wrong guy

Also im about 6' 180lbs in decent shape so while there are shreck looking mongaloids out there im usually just as big as anyone. Im not dumb though i know who i can take, who i can hang with and who would beat my ass.

Last edited:
If you're arguing for an hour before you fight (ie, give time for people to call the police and for police to show up)

Yes, worst case scenario all that can happen but doesn't happen most of the time.

And no I don't assume that. I'm not assuming anything. I'm talking based off experience on seeing and being in fights and my experience in the Mayberry whose advice consists of "break up with her" whenever it comes to relationships and apparently every fight lands you handcuffed in a hospital bed.

I live in a smallish city with a large police presence. I should probably take that into account. I'm in a rant mood, sorry. :p

A man insults your system of fighting and/or your masculine temperament, you have to defend your honor. I was training one of the lads away from my home. Another school has a man with no aptitude as the head man. He is a former competitive body builder. He says something to the effect of what worth is Baret Submission when taught by a man of poor birth and lacks my physical prowess. I found the man and took his sign (figuratively). A man must be willing to defend the school's honor without regard for liability or personal safety. People have burned off the Purebred mark for disgracing the system with open flame. How can one do less if he is to claim fealty

It sounds like you guys take yourselves way too seriously.

Yes, because i would like to see how i fare.

If i was about to to totally get my ass kicked, i'd get up and run.

Getting beat up is not so bad, go for it, report back, with photos if possible.

and you knew you would get destroyed? I'm talking about some stranger you got in an altercation with and he starts to instigate a fight by pushing you.

I would.I am like that and no i am not kidding.I have a terrible temper.When i lose it i will do things which are irrational.

A guy pushing me i would definitely fight him even if he was larger,etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back