Would you eat this Ham and Swiss?

trolls know a troll!

Also, when did I troll your threads? You just dropped the ball not adding rice!!! thats no trolling thats just straight up getting called out sherbro.
Bro you are trolling so much that you have skewed your brain to think everything is a troll now. I am replying to your posts quickly (like you are) because I am off work laying in bed sherdogging and watching YouTube. It's not all a giant troll conspiracy bro

Bro you are trolling so much that you have skewed your brain to think everything is a troll now. I am replying to your posts quickly (like you are) because I am off work laying in bed sherdogging and watching YouTube. It's not all a giant troll conspiracy bro
keep the trollololing going.

Dont mind me im bored at work.

But seriously its a good trolling.

It got it's looks from your mother just like you.

Your going off topic sherbro, this is a ham sammich thread. Keep on topic or GTFO.
Your Momma never tell me to GTFO always beg me to stay! That Sammy brings back fond memories..

No. Ham is haram
Yes. Ham is haram.
I mean, Moose Limbs got no business commenting in this thread, If im being honest ( i am ).
I can handle someone saying my sandwich is shite because i used awesome pretzel, or awesome melty swiss cheese, or awesome double smoked ham. But, i wont deal with moose limbs saying my sandwich is shite because pigs don't sweat or some stupid shite.

Last edited:
Agreed. Let’s get them!
I can handle someone saying my sandwich is shite because i used awesome pretzel, or awesome melty swiss cheese, or awesome double smoked ham. But, i wont deal with moose limbs saying my sandwich is shite because pigs don't sweat or some stupid shite.

Yeah, that’s a shitty thing to say tbh

@Slothbroth That girls #
well-waiting.gif

Back