Would you change anything in your past?

Would you change anything in your past?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there something that happened in your past that you would change in a heartbeat?

Or would you just keep the past the past. Leave it for what it is?

I think I wouldn't be who I am now without those trials and tribulations. Those mistakes give you the opportunity to learn.

So no I wouldn't change anything.

main-qimg-365ba120a3831dd5566173fd30183bd3-lq

Is there something that happened in your past that you would change in a heartbeat?

Or would you just keep the past the past. Leave it for what it is?

I think I wouldn't be who I am now without those trials and tribulations. Those mistakes give you the opportunity to learn.

So no I wouldn't change anything.

main-qimg-365ba120a3831dd5566173fd30183bd3-lq
Buy bitcoin when I first heard about it in 2011, or buy it when the artist formerly known as @WorldofWarcraft told Sherdog Mayberry about it in 2013

When I was in computer class in my senior year, one of the football varsity guys was trying to grope a girl in my class. She keeps telling him to stop and he didn't. Him and his buddies were laughing it up and he kept on touching her all over the place. The teacher usually gives us a few pages to type up and then he leaves the class, so it was just the students in there pretty much most of the time. My dad is a piece of shit, but he's always taught me that it's my responsibility to step up for the weak, so I did. My family 3 generations up were all boxers, so I know how to fight (or to box at least), so I went home that day and finally got my golden chocobo and my Knight of the Round Materia. It was a day of one of my greatest videogame achievements.

I wish I never stopped playing hockey and took care of myself a little better since my junior career ended. I was burnt out and lost my love for the game but had i have played somewhere, I think I would have been happier and stayed in shape.

I’m playing senior A now in my mid 30’s and it’s a blast. Well worth the black eyes and busted knuckles lol. I had to lose 40 odd pounds though and I’m still a good 30-40 more than when I played full time.

Last edited:
Who wouldn’t want to be better off by using hindsight to maximize certain points in your life that could’ve made a huge positive difference.
Anyone saying no, probably isn’t doing that well either financially or mentally and say that like the ‘character’ they’ve become is more valuable than the knowledge or abilities they could’ve accumulated haha, dummies.

I'd change several things. One thing you have to keep in mind is that even one change could change your entire life.

Heck yes I would travel into the past to make changes.

I could tell family members who died from cancer to go get a colonoscopy or a mammogram before its too late to catch their cancer early, etc.

I don't think I would go back far enough to erase myself though, everything would have to be after I was born.

I would take it and move it to the front, so it would become my future, and I'd get to bang all those chicks again

Sure, certain health related things. Like when my dumb ass ran on the treadmill late at night while sick and woke up with a bad case of pneumonia.

Not a thing, every twist and turn has been interesting, in a twisted sort of way.........I just hope I get to see things get even more interesting....... I've stopped caring, what's the worst that can happen? We live in a relatively safe world.......

Back