Would you be ok with your SO going for coffee with a member of the opposite sex? pt2

Sorry to bring back this thread but I just stumbled upon this reading the news this morning.

The current sexiest woman alive - Scarlett Johansson - does not want her man, to approve of her dating other dudes. Calls all you yes men "dead fish"...ouch

"You're never free of the irrational, so you might as well - Oh, I don't know. Like, it's OK to be jealous, for example, which people think is irrational. To let yourself care that much that the emotion might hurt you a little," she said.

"Look, I'm with a Frenchman. I think jealousy comes with the territory. But I'd rather be with someone who's a little jealous than someone who's never jealous.

"There's something a little dead fish about them. A little bit depressing. It may not make sense, but you need to feel it a little. I know, irrational, right?"

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...Scarlett-Johansson-is-the-sexiest-woman-alive

Makes sense. Scarlett is pretty, has big knockers and a nice body. It only makes sense that she wouldn't find cuckolds appealing.

Once upon a time I let my wife (ex wife now) go for coffee with a male friend of hers. Unbeknownst to her my other buddy is sitting a couple of tables away.
So my wife and "Danny" grab a booth, they sip on coffee and talk of life. They laugh, they vent, they cry, they comfort. All while I'm digging trenches for the new hotel Danny is building. But I'm ok with it! Danny is a college buddy of hers. Danny got me this amazing dead end job! They're friends! Its just coffee!

Yeah just coffee...until danny takes a hard look at that tall drink of water on a hot sunny day sitting across from him and he asks, "need extra...creamer...in your life darling?" She gasps at the sudden sexual tension in the room and replies, "I'm all out of coffee" to which the sexually stout danny says "I didn't mean for the coffee"

They get up, he helps her with her coat (no doubt brushing some side boob) and they walk out.

Later that night and before listening to my buddies voicemail I ask my wife how coffee went with danny went....she says lovely

From the laundry room I then laugh and say "that's good but hun I swear if you spill creamer on your skirt one more time i'm buying you a sippy cup."

And I go back to trying to scrub it out.

Back