Would you be ok with your SO going for coffee with a member of the opposite sex? pt2

you never questioned the legitimacy of monogamy? I'm monogamous, but logically speaking, it makes sense not to be.

You see no logical reason for societies to develop into monogamy? How about sexually transmitted diseases? In a (theoretically perfect) monogamous society, the STD problem will be greatly less severe than in a polygamous one.

yes, it could, or not

I think this things are much more complex then simple you T level.

Also shouldn't higher T give you more confidence?

By not allowing it you either have a whore girl (and you know it) or you got a small penis. imo :icon_chee

Yes, T would make a person more confident. It would also make them more competitive and potentially hostile to such scenarios. Also I don't think a person lacks confidence for not wanting a girl who dates other men.

And I changed the thread title for a reason. As I've said before it's not about allowing (to me anyway). It's about wanting a girl who wouldn't want to do that shit to begin with.

Penis size doesn't factor into it at all for me, I wouldn't want an SO going for coffee with Dirk Diggler or Bucky Larson for that matter, or anyone inbetween.

If she actually trusted YOU though, why worry? What could happen?

Surprise kiss. I'd laugh but I've actually had it happen to me where ill be at a bar and a girl will just all of a sudden kiss me. It's not me she's worried about, it's them.

I'm really surprised this is still going.

I think a big problem many have had in these thread is they don't know enough about women. So here are some facts:

1. Women need to cry. And won't do it alone unless you can hear them.

2. Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel the need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.

3. Women ask men questions that have no right answer in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.

4. Women need to feel like there are people in world who are worse off than they are. Thats why they watch Oprah-type shows that show sob stories about other women.

5. Women keep secrets from men, but don't feel guilty if they are able to tell several other women the things they hide from us.

Hope this helps.

Yes, T would make a person more confident. It would also make them more competitive and potentially hostile to such scenarios. Also I don't think a person lacks confidence for not wanting a girl who dates other men.

And I changed the thread title for a reason. As I've said before it's not about allowing (to me anyway). It's about wanting a girl who wouldn't want to do that shit to begin with.

Penis size doesn't factor into it at all for me, I wouldn't want an SO going for coffee with Dirk Diggler or Bucky Larson for that matter, or anyone inbetween.

Hmm. ok. This is different.

Then i would say its up to a man to satisfy woman in all areas so she wouldn't want to do something like this. Because then why would she wanted to have a coffee with another guy? That would mean that you either suck in bed and she wants something better, or she cant talk to you, or you are boring...or etc.

So if i would be this situation i wouldn't be first of all ok with my self.

But i have not made up my mind on the issue... am still thinking.

Mine went with her ex a couple weeks ago. I don't care. I've met that kid and he aint shit.

Mine went with her ex a couple weeks ago. I don't care. I've met that kid and he aint shit.

Her ex?

aa89.jpg

Good luck.

I think a big problem many have had in these thread is they don't know enough about women. So here are some facts:

1. Women need to cry. And won't do it alone unless you can hear them.

2. Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel the need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.

3. Women ask men questions that have no right answer in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.

4. Women need to feel like there are people in world who are worse off than they are. Thats why they watch Oprah-type shows that show sob stories about other women.

5. Women keep secrets from men, but don't feel guilty if they are able to tell several other women the things they hide from us.

Hope this helps.

I grew up with mostly only women around, and i think the stuff is very accurate but not universal.

My wife only have #4. She is obsessed with watching fat people.

Hmm. ok. This is different.

Then i would say its up to a man to satisfy woman in all areas so she wouldn't want to do something like this. Because then why would she wanted to have a coffee with another guy? That would mean that you either suck in bed and she wants something better, or she cant talk to you, or you are boring...or etc.

So if i would be this situation i wouldn't be first of all ok with my self.

But i have not made up my mind on the issue... am still thinking.

Yes, that is the case some of the time. But not always. And if that dude really is that bad then why doesnt she just leave him? That's what a mentally balanced woman would do. Keeping the dud around and cheating on him shows she'd have serious issues of her own.

But Just as often (if not more) it has nothing to do with the man at all. It's because of the woman and her own insecurities, her self esteem is so low she craves male attention from anyone. Infact it's argued that their own insecurity is the number 1 reason people cheat.

Yes, that is the case some of the time. But not always. And if that dude really is that bad then why doesnt she just leave him? That's what a mentally balanced woman would do. Keeping the dud around and cheating on him shows she'd have serious issues of her own.

But Just as often (if not more) it has nothing to do with the man at all. It's because of the woman and her own insecurities, her self esteem is so low she craves male attention from anyone. Infact it's argued that their own insecurity is the number 1 reason people cheat.

:icon_lol:

Anyway if she is cheating then yes, but if there are other areas than sex that she needs fulfillment then i can understand if she doesn't want to leave her guy.

As for people cheating because of insecurities, am not so sure about that. Maybe top 10 but not #1. The women i knew who cheated all had guys who sucked, but they still were with them for some strange reason.

Back