Would you be ok with your SO going for coffee with a member of the opposite sex? pt2

As for people cheating because of insecurities, am not so sure about that. Maybe top 10 but not #1. The women i knew who cheated all had guys who sucked, but they still were with them for some strange reason.
That right there tells you they're insecure.

If they were secure with themselves they'd find a guy who fulfills them completely. They wouldn't keep a bullpen full of incomplete pieces to the puzzle. That tells you they don't think theyre good enough to land the right guy, so they settle for and create situations like that.

I think a big problem many have had in these thread is they don't know enough about women. So here are some facts:

1. Women need to cry. And won't do it alone unless you can hear them.

2. Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel the need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.

3. Women ask men questions that have no right answer in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.

4. Women need to feel like there are people in world who are worse off than they are. Thats why they watch Oprah-type shows that show sob stories about other women.

5. Women keep secrets from men, but don't feel guilty if they are able to tell several other women the things they hide from us.

Hope this helps.

The other biggest problem is many know a lot about men. Here are some facts.

1. We tryna fuck.

2. We wanna fuck.

3. 98% of men would do or say anything to fuck.

4. Some men take great pride in fucking another dudes gf/wife

5. A lot of men would go out for coffee with a chick for decades just waiting to bone a chick.

Anywho... You really sent your wife to Hawaii with another dude? Fuck being secure. I ain't paying for another dudes enjoyment unless it family or my best friends.

Studies have shown that at least an overwhelming majority of the population who report themselves as having cheated on a partner in their life did so within 48 hours of drinking water. This is why I always keep a large supply of gastrolyte ice lollies in the freezer.

Anywho... You really sent your wife to Hawaii with another dude? Fuck being secure. I ain't paying for another dudes enjoyment unless it family or my best friends.

Oh gosh no Harbinger, lol. I was dishing out a little sarcasm.

Ever watched MTV's Friendzone? Doesn't matter if they guy's your long time friend, he'd still want to bang bro!

Also there may be a true special case of men-women friendship but you can't deny reality, men wants to bang and I'm not ok with someone eye-fucking my SO.

Seriously, people here ok with their SO's going out with the opposite sex never seen nothing yet.

No I don't think so.

I find that women who are highly promiscuous are generally more unbalanced mentally than ones who aren't.

Even Mike Tyson said that he used to think that it mattered to bang as many women as you can, but he realized that for each one you do you lose a piece of yourself in the process. Now Tyson is a really masculine dude if even he said that then women who are receptive by nature are gonna be damaged by that behavior a lot more. So no I wouldn't be ok with the mother of my children doing this.

Lol, stop it. Mike Tyson quotes are where you get your insight about women? Ah man, your virgin is showing.

I'd be okay with it, because I trust my girl.

I don't really see the big deal, it's coffee.

Is the original thread going to be Archived? Sock Puppet made it worthwhile.

What I gathered from this thread...

Rusk has a big wang and wants sherdog to be aware.
Girls who cheat on their guys are not fulfilled sexually by them.

Onto point number 2, I thought women cheat because they don't feel the emotional connection. I guess every woman is different. Maybe some look for the best lay they can find.

Society has gone down the shitter, that is for sure.

What I gathered from this thread...

Rusk has a big wang and wants sherdog to be aware.
Girls who cheat on their guys are not fulfilled sexually by them.

Onto point number 2, I thought women cheat because they don't feel the emotional connection. I guess every woman is different. Maybe some look for the best lay they can find.

Society has gone down the shitter, that is for sure.

there's actually several different reasons why women cheat. emotional, physical, insecurity, or even out of spite. these are also applicable to men as well, of course

Is the original thread going to be Archived? Sock Puppet made it worthwhile.

s4pgyt.gif

:icon_lol:

Anyway if she is cheating then yes, but if there are other areas than sex that she needs fulfillment then i can understand if she doesn't want to leave her guy.

As for people cheating because of insecurities, am not so sure about that. Maybe top 10 but not #1. The women i knew who cheated all had guys who sucked, but they still were with them for some strange reason.

Emotional cheating is much more damaging than sex. Actually getting an emotional attachment to a third party can destroy a relationship.

There are reasons for sex outside the relationship, like your partner refusing to have sex with you.

If you aren't an asshole about it, your partner having sex out of the relationship is great - it's a get out if jail free card so that you can do the same thing on a rainy day.

Lol, stop it. Mike Tyson quotes are where you get your insight about women? Ah man, your virgin is showing.
Turdmax:

The Tyson quote was just pointing out that it can happen to anyone, even males who'd naturally be a lot less vulnerable.

I get my insight on women from my eyes and ears, Looking and listening allows me to percieve that the more promiscuous ones generally seem to have rougher lives and more emotional issues. Most of them have sad stories. If you have not figured this out yet then you either have the perceptiveness of a rock or you don't see too many women.

I think it depends on the situation.

If it's an old friend, then why not? You don't trust your girlfriend? If not, it might be time to get a new one.

But coffee with a stranger? Well, in that case, it's obvious what he's after, and I don't think it's "polite conversation." And if your girl can't understand that, then that's her bad, not yours.

Just my opinion.

Well if the movie Idiocracy is any indication, in the future allowing your SO to go to Starbucks with a member of the opposite sex might not be so innocent.

Back