Would You Accept This Job?

It would suck not being able to eat for 8 hours straight. I might do it and attempt to achieve some Buddhist monk - level meditation.

Of course, are you kidding? I'd be doing splits and shooting laser beams out my chakras from all the meditation I'd get done.

Id be sitting in there thinking about the $1,440,000.00 at the end of the year and what I was going to do with it. Anyone who says they wouldn't do that is a fucking idiot. You still have a life outside of the 40 hrs a week, pfffttt be a cakewalk.

no kidding! i'd meditate and jack off all day, do pushups etc.

Would definitely give it a go.

..although I'm expert level at sitting still and falling asleep regardless if I'm tired or not.

Fuck ya!

I would be the most balling zen meditation master ever!

Probably not.

Sitting in a pitch black room alone for 8 hours a day for 5 days a week would mentally take a toll on me.

This job pays 30k/week.

The job description is simple. You must stay in a small pitch black room by yourself from 9-5, Monday to Friday.

You are not allowed to bring anything. You are literally getting paid to do nothing

You must be awake during all 40 work hours for the week otherwise you do not get paid for that week.

And most importantly, you cannot quit this job until you've been doing it for at least a year.

Would you accept?

Yes. I would try my best.

As long as I could walk around, I should be fine.

You would either go insane or become enlightened.

Not sure which is worse.

I'd do it like a shot.

I'd give it a shot but I am certain I wouldn't be able to stop myself from snoozing off.

I'd take it. sheet, could just work out the whole time or get high, or both

I'll recite all Monty python skits & songs that I know to preserve my sanity...or not.

i think i could do it but i'd go off and on one week ill get the 30 grand next week ill just sleep during it and switch it around so i dont fuck my brains up. So 26 weeks of doing it properly 26 weeks sleeping and not getting paid.

That would be easy for me.

I love to (how do you say it in english?) explore my mind.

Lmao.

One stupid scenario that would never happen.
Two if it did exist nobody would ever get paid bc probability of falling asleep at least once in a year while in a dark room doing nothing is guranteed for any human being not on crack.

Back