Would You Accept This Job?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This job pays 30k/week.

The job description is simple. You must stay in a small pitch black room by yourself from 9-5, Monday to Friday.

You are not allowed to bring anything. You are literally getting paid to do nothing

You must be awake during all 40 work hours for the week otherwise you do not get paid for that week.

And most importantly, you cannot quit this job until you've been doing it for at least a year.

Would you accept?

I'd rather smoke pole for $10k/sec

hell no, you are getting paid to go insane

Nope, I would lose my mind.

This is similar to the job BayArea? suggested, sitting few inches in front of walls, but with higher pay.

No.

I'd do it for a few weeks then get fired for sleeping or bringing in my iPad

Staying awake is a deal breaker for me. No way i could stay awake the whole time and therefore I wouldn't get paid.

Id be sitting in there thinking about the $1,440,000.00 at the end of the year and what I was going to do with it. Anyone who says they wouldn't do that is a fucking idiot. You still have a life outside of the 40 hrs a week, pfffttt be a cakewalk.

Am I free to do as I wish in the dark room besides sleeping? Can I sing? Can I dance? Can I shadowbox? Can I fap? Can I bring a... "friend" in to accompany me at work?

Does this jerb drug test

Ehh, worth a shot. 30k a week. Fuck it, i could do it.

i think if i did something like that i would have a panic attack and start punching and kicking my way out. I would go insane , money isnt the root of happiness in this case.

i think if i did something like that i would have a panic attack and start punching and kicking my way out. I would go insane , money isnt the root of happiness in this case.

You are weak

Back