Would You Accept This Job?

You are not allowed to bring anything what the hell are u all dancing to

I've done worse and I've done that for free, so the answer is yes.

especially if I'm allowed to move around, I would just do jail workouts all day.

You've done worse than having been stuffed in a pitch black box for 8,765 hours a year?

Could swear I've seen this exact thread before word for word.

Okay not word for word, but pretty much exactly the same thing.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f48/would-you-take-job-2775017/

OK so let's say you are offered a job that pays a $85,000 salary, full benefits, average vacation time a year. The job consists of sitting in an empty room staring at a blank wall. Your chair will be 2 feet away from the wall. You cannot bring any entertainment into the room....books, cell, etc. You have to sit in the chair in your dress shirt and tie, 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, with a 30 min lunch break each day, at which point you can leave the room and do whatever you want. Job starts at 8am, and ends at 5:30 pm. The job is contractual for 5 years. You can't break the contract. There is no clock inside the room. A bell goes off when it's break time.

And no sleeping on the job.

Would you take the job?

Discuss.

Edit: my smartphone automatically propped up the word "Discuss" for me as a was ending the thread. :cool: Thought that was cool.

lol What's with you guys and making these hypothetical scenarios? Go play video games if you're bored. Or fap. Or both at the same time.

I'd go coocoo for Cocoa Puffs in the first hour.

Of course! My imagination is a bomb place to go! 8 hours a day hanging in my crazy head sounds like fun! I could be dreaming up what to do with the 1.5 million dollars I'm going to make every year!

I am already pretty weird so going crazy wouldn't phase anyone!

Yes, i'd get through the hours by just day dreaming about having a shitty job where i have to do exhausting shit for a fraction of the pay.

People just don't have any imagination. Sign me up.

You are not allowed to bring anything what the hell are u all dancing to
To the beat of your soul

s7je4uX.gif

Being in a small pitch black room seems way more easy to me than sitting 2 feet from a wall and just having to stare at it for 8 hours a day. I could do the pitch black room but I'd have to pass on staring at the wall.

where do I sign up. just have math problems in your head all day

I'd do it, but only if dancing was allowed.

Back