Would Mousasi Get Beat By Bader/Davis

Mousasi gets out wrestled by a guy that placed 7th in the World and now everyone can just beat him via wrestling.

I think Mousasi would beat Bader rather handily. But I think Davis would beat Mousasi. Davis is so underrated its not even funny.

I think he beats Bader, might lose to Davis like he did to King Moe if he has not improved his tdd.

IMO Jones, Evan, Davis would beat him, Hindo would get subbed, Gus and Shogun beat by UD, and Machida TKO'd!

Mousasi gets out wrestled by a guy that placed 7th in the World and now everyone can just beat him via wrestling.

No, but getting outwrestled by Keith Jardine won't do him any favors....

WTF are you smoking?

I never put him in the 'Anderson Silva category', let's not pretend like Davis or Bader are better strikers than Mousasi because they're not.

You need to take your medicine champ, nobody is this thread said anything about Davis/Bader having better striking than Mousasi, quite the opposite some funny guy said "Mousasi because they know they would get tore up on the feet." Mousasi is not going to tear Davis on the feet, even if Davis decided to stand with him (Rashad had 5 rounds to put him away on the feet) and most likely the fight will go whenever Davis decides it will go.

bader doubt it davis possibly

OSP was able to put him on his back and even mount him irrc.

Davis would beat him pretty easily imo, he rarely gets hit and he is more than capable enough to take Mousasi down and control him with ease.

Bader would probably win if he fought smart and fight like he did against Lil Nog and Rampage.

You need to take your medicine champ, nobody is this thread said anything about Davis/Bader having better striking than Mousasi, quite the opposite some funny guy said "Mousasi because they know they would get tore up on the feet." Mousasi is not going to tear Davis on the feet, even if Davis decided to stand with him (Rashad had 5 rounds to put him away on the feet) and most likely the fight will go whenever Davis decides it will go.

Just went through the thread and not once have I seen someone say that his striking is on par with Anderson's so I'm not sure exactly how you came to that conclusion.

Yeah, if Bader or Davis tried to do a straight up stand up fight with Mousasi they would get tore down on the feet. If they decide to use they're wrestling than of course the fight would look different.

Just because Shad didn't put him away doesn't mean shit. It's a whole new fight, anything can happen.

Davis he doesn't have much of a chance to beat. Bader I could see him cracking him hard and one point and ending it. Of course Bader might just hop on top and beat him up for a few rounds.

Bader aint no King Mo. Mousasi would run through him imo.

Davis is a nightmare match up for Mousasi though.

Mousasi beats everyone except maybe Jones and Rashad. War The Dreamcatcher!

He beats Bader by KO. I think he loses to Davis but Davis beats most 205ers so no disrespect to The Moose.

Back