Would Mousasi Get Beat By Bader/Davis

He would demolish bader, embaress him. But Davis is a tough fight. He can finish davis, but davis could grind on him the whole fight

if jardine could grapple fuck him( yes I know its a BS decision but he still got held down) then I'd have to imagine anyone with a better wrestling pedigree giving him problems.

I don't think Davis could submit Mousasi and Mousasi's standup is too crisp for Bader. I think he'd win both those fights.
Do you realize that Davis wouldn't have to submit Mousasi to get the W? Simply taking him down and using his superior strength, size, and athleticism would be enough for a suffocating and most likely dull victory. This would be the kind of fight that would make Gegard realize he simply isn't big enough for the LHW division.

Do you realize that Davis wouldn't have to submit Mousasi to get the W? Simply taking him down and using his superior strength, size, and athleticism would be enough for a suffocating and most likely dull victory. This would be the kind of fight that would make Gegard realize he simply isn't big enough for the LHW division.

Davis has done nothing to make me think he can smother Gegard to a decision. His wrestling, cardio, and speed aren't up to par with King Mo's.

I'd take both Bader and Davis over Mousasi, if they decide to wrestle early and often.

Shit, if Shogun wanted to grapple, I'd pick him over Mousasi. Mousasi will only win against guys who strike with him, or strikers that he can take down.

Mousasi's wrestling looked decent in his fight against St. Preux, so he's definitely making improvements. I think he'd beat Bader, but as others have said, Davis is, stylistically, a bad match up for him.

They would try their best to LnP Mousasi because they know they would get tore up on the feet. Shit, Mousasi would do more damage of his back then either of them from the top.

I still think Diet Nog beat both of them.....

yeah, like Mike Kyle got torn up on the feet

He might be able to beat Bader because Bader isnt very good. But I saw Gegard's fight with King Mo in person and let me tell you Gegard cant wrestler... at all

Davis has done nothing to make me think he can smother Gegard to a decision. His wrestling, cardio, and speed aren't up to par with King Mo's.

king mo and speed should never be put in the same sentence, king mo has ko power, gnp, wrestling and his hands are improving by leaps and bounds, his cardio is good not great. davis has more speed than king mo, amazing subs (id watch him anyday just for that), and cardio.

Yes, Mousasi isnt great off his back. I could see Bader GnPing him out too.

king mo and speed should never be put in the same sentence, king mo has ko power, gnp, wrestling and his hands are improving by leaps and bounds, his cardio is good not great. davis has more speed than king mo, amazing subs (id watch him anyday just for that), and cardio.
Watch Davis' striking, it looks like he's in slow motion. Mousasi's submission and grappling game is excellent. There is no chance Davis would submit him or damage him with GnP.

I think he'd KO Bader.

Unless he has improved his TDD however, Davis is a tough fight.

Yes, Mousasi isnt great off his back. I could see Bader GnPing him out too.

That isn't true. He has a crafty guard and knows how to beat people up from the bottom.

the problem is that even if he is just getting held down, judges will still favour the wrestler.

Bader Davis is a beast! anytime you have the Master striking of Bader and Grappling of Davis you are a threat to any fighter who fights fighters in fights using fighting techniques to fight and win fights.

Bader Davis has dominated the UFC. Bader Davis is strong and under-rated in the 205. War Bader Davis.

this bader davis guy sure has my attention now, he should train with brock jardine, together they will be unstoppable.

I'd favor him against Bader. Davis would be tougher to call.

I think both those guys could take him down regularly and easily. Davis has a quality submission game (which leads me to assume he has good sub D). Bader has been subbed a couple of times while displaying no offensive sub game either. I think Mousasi could at least threaten enough with subs to make Bader tentative on takedown attempts and ground work, providing Mousasi with a lot more opportunities to finish him.

if jardine could grapple fuck him( yes I know its a BS decision but he still got held down) then I'd have to imagine anyone with a better wrestling pedigree giving him problems.

Gotta correct you on this one.

Jardine never came anywhere close to holding him down. Jardine scored multiple takedowns, but never controlled on the ground for more than... 20 seconds. Most of the time Mousasi got up as quickly as he likely gets up without anyone on him.

Bader Davis is a beast! anytime you have the Master striking of Bader and Grappling of Davis you are a threat to any fighter who fights fighters in fights using fighting techniques to fight and win fights.

Bader Davis has dominated the UFC. Bader Davis is strong and under-rated in the 205. War Bader Davis.

That was pretty funny bro!

Like most others i think he would beat Bader, he is just in another class. Even if Bader takes him down and has the top position, Mousasi would control him, possibly sweep, sub or get back up.

Davis would be tougher for him, better TDs and would be a handful on the ground. But if they play the game right both Davis and Bader have the tools to decision mousasi.

Watch Davis' striking, it looks like he's in slow motion. Mousasi's submission and grappling game is excellent. There is no chance Davis would submit him or damage him with GnP.

he is not machida but he is not slower than king-mo and thats what my point was about. i def could see him sub mousasi, probably later rounds after he wears him out with top control. his is an animal when it comes to subs if he get top control.

3.gif

5.gif

anacondachoke.gif

davis+prado+sub.gif

Back