Would Mousasi Get Beat By Bader/Davis

Brock Jardine has that rare combination of Brock's I don't wanna get hit in sparring mentality and Jardine's I can't take a hit on the chin performance!

the greatest trick that the jardine ever pulled was convincing the world he has no chin
, fact is he just prefers for fight to be over sooner so he can go and do

ab14e95563p7x.gif

Mousasi was out for a fuckin' year and still dominated Kyle.

Kyle just go smoked on the FEET by Feijao, and Mousasi didnt want none of Kyle on the feet. I think Mousasi had good strategy but lets not put him anderson silva striking category yet.

You seem to have a unique opinion here. Care to expand?

well mousasi can not underestimate the standup of bader because of his power. however mousasi can have more confidence on the feet with davis because he doesnt have this power and will be able to demonstrate his striking more efficiently.

plus i think bader is the better offensive wrestler for mma and has more strength then davis.

the submission game of davis and bader is basically a non factor because non of them are submitting mousasi

Kyle just go smoked on the FEET by Feijao, and Mousasi didnt want none of Kyle on the feet. I think Mousasi had good strategy but lets not put him anderson silva striking category yet.

WTF are you smoking?

I never put him in the 'Anderson Silva category', let's not pretend like Davis or Bader are better strikers than Mousasi because they're not.

He'd do to them exactly what he did to King Mo, and that is give them a beating from his own guard for the entire fight then lose on the judges score cards.

He needs to drop to 185 where atleast he might not get outmuscled as much by the wrestlers there

Bader would wrestle fuck him, this people need to stop understimating Bader just because he lost to Machida, Mousasi doesnt have the movement/TDD to deal with Bader

I reckon he gets beat by the top echelon of UF LHW div.

So much Phil Davis dislike in this thread. I think Mousassi takes the fight if it stays standing, but what Phil Davis fight does? I see Davis controlling him from the top and wins by decision or late-fight Sub. Bader is questionable because he thinks he can stand up and bang, but he is only a mediocre striker at best. Bader has good control from the top, but Mousassi can probably defend against anything Bader has from his guard.

I could see him beating Bader handily but having trouble against Davis. But once Mousasi works on his wrestling he'll be a monster at 205.

I think Davis would outwork him and take a UD. I think he takes a close fight w/ Bader, though.

I think he could beat Bader tough fight but I think he could pull it out.

I dont see him beating Davis, he's too big, too good a wrestler and would beat him up from top position

He loses to alot more guys than his fans are willing to admit. Off the top of my head, Jones, Hendo, Machida, Rashad, Davis, Bader, and Gustafsson.

Get beat? Nope.

Lose to them? Perhaps.

Beat them till they turn into a burger? Probably.

Back