Would Cain beat the competition Fedor faced in the past?

thats another good point, fedor was a nobody and never a draw. his biggest ppv only just hit 100k buys

even demetrious johnson is a bigger draw than he ever was

didnt read lmao

Depends on whether the fight is in a cage or in a ring. Cain definitely uses the cage to his advantage as well as anyone in the UFC in my opinion. I'm not saying he's wall n stalling or anything either.

there is many fighter in their prime that Fedor beat that is nightmare for Cain

Title says it all. Not too sure about big Nog though. I think he would have wrecked cro cop in a more dominant fashion

I think he would have. Even Mirko wouldn't have been able to stop the takedown and pressure put by Cain. Look at how O'Brien dominated Herring in the wrestling, and how Cain dominated O'Brien. There's a huge, huge leap in that department with Cain, never before has there been a wrestler that strong, with such explosiveness and cardio. Coleman, Randleman, were all comparatively sluggish and slow.

Of course, it's also partly luck not to lose in so many fights, via cut or whatever else. But I don't think any of the fighters that Fedor beat would be a favorite over Cain as we know him.

Guys STOP taking the bait from this "Ryan Phillipe" ... come on now... May 2014 join date and 279 posts with a good chunk of those posts being in this thread where it is littered with idiotic comments to get a rise out of people... how much more obvious can the trolling get...

Guys STOP taking the bait from this "Ryan Phillipe" ... come on now... May 2014 join date and 279 posts with a good chunk of those posts being in this thread where it is littered with idiotic comments to get a rise out of people... how much more obvious can the trolling get...

It's not trolling if its facts. Remember that.

Prime Fedor would take him down and submit him in my opinion.

Prime Fedor would beat a bear too right ?.... You are the most obsessive Fedor fan in the world. Can you please post those Fedor quotes you got saved on your desktop?

Prime Fedor would beat a bear too right ?.... You are the most obsessive Fedor fan in the world. Can you please post those Fedor quotes you got saved on your desktop?

Actually he has

FedorKOBear-Bulletproof.jpg

Probably. Everyone for sure except cro cop. That would be a good one.

Ricardo Arona, Randleman, and Coleman would all be able to wreck Cain, no need to even mention cro cop and nog.

Lol is this some type of troll response? Cain would have knocked these guys out. He is wayyyyy more evolved.

Fedors best wins (arguably) are Tim Sylvia, Andrei Arlovski, Cro Cop and Big Nog.

Cain already dominated Big Nog, and if you guys really think Tim Sylvia and Andrei would beat Cain, then give me an F'n break. Cain would have beatin Cro Cop as well.

I'm not going to say Fedor wasn't a great fighter, because he was. But his resume was, and still is, demonstrably overrated.

This guy has a brain. See Fedor nut lickers......

Back