Would Cain beat the competition Fedor faced in the past?

I think prime Big Nog would be a light favorite over Cain, although Cain would be favored over everyone else. That said who knows how Cain would've dealt with fighting 4-6 times a year, maybe all of a sudden that godly cardio isn't so godly and he doesn't survive getting caught like Fedya did.

Either way I can't wait to see Doom-Cain, bean saying that's the fight to test Cain since JDS 3, finally get to see it.

MMA math is awesome. Fedor knocked out the guy that knocked out Roy Nelson. Cro cop would've turned Nelson into mince meat in Pride

I'm not saying Nelson is better than Fedor, Fedor arguably has the better resume but head to head Roy is a nightmare matchup for fedor. Huge power, strong in clinch, great jj with powerful top game.

Not really.. Can't see much of that at heavyweight. Only Cain and DC are arguable, but DC is an Olympian in the first place. JDS is one dimensional. Travis Browne?? Isn't half the top ten from Fedor's era?

Fighters like GSP and Fedor they were way ahead of their eras.

I think prime Big Nog would be a light favorite over Cain, although Cain would be favored over everyone else. That said who knows how Cain would've dealt with fighting 4-6 times a year, maybe all of a sudden that godly cardio isn't so godly and he doesn't survive getting caught like Fedya did.

Either way I can't wait to see Doom-Cain, bean saying that's the fight to test Cain since JDS 3, finally get to see it.

he just wouldnt fight, every f time injured

I'm not saying Nelson is better than Fedor, Fedor arguably has the better resume but head to head Roy is a nightmare matchup for fedor. Huge power, strong in clinch, great jj with powerful top game.

Roy couldn't even handle Werdum and Arlovski standing. Fedor made both look silly standing.

If you really want to be fair, Fedor was 14-0-1 in Pride and Cain is 11-1-0 in the UFC. After Pride, the next available equivalent was Strikeforce and Afflication, where Fedor went 3-3-0. Had Cain remained in bottom of the barrel organizations, he would have easily murdered opponent after opponent as he has shown early in his career in the UFC and outside the UFC.
Fedor fought 5 times a year at some points. Cain can't handle that kind of schedule. He can barely handle fighting once a year.

Title says it all. Not too sure about big Nog though. I think he would have wrecked cro cop in a more dominant fashion

I have it the other way round. Styles make matches and i think Cain wrecks Pride nog similar to what he did at UFC110 but has trouble with Pride CC.

Apart from that Cain wrecks everyone else that Fedor fought.

In fact i would say the same for JDS.

would be interested to see how he would have done against some of the more powerful wrestlers like randleman and coleman. coleman and cain would be a very interesting match. please don't mention brock he had problems getting hit and it negated a lot of his wrestling ability.

Roy couldn't even handle Werdum and Arlovski standing. Fedor made both look silly standing.

Fedor was getting tuned up by AA tell he threw a no look haymaker that landed on a fighter with the worst striking defense in the history if high level mma. Fedor also didn't land anything on Werdum, Werdum fell to his back and trolled fedor into his guard only to submit him a short while later. Nelson dropped Werdum in their fight and went to decision fedor couldn't last two minutes as for AA, Roy didn't train his standup at the time and took the fight on short notice and was winning and easily controlling AA til a bogus standup led to him gassing.

i would have loved to see Cain in a ring under pride rules. I actually think it would benefit him. he is all about pressure, cutting ppl off and making them fight his fight. In a ring he would savage ppl and add soccer kicks and knees to downed opponents and it would be pretty brutal what he would do to ppl. He is a savage under the unified rules, i cant imagine pride.

Fedor was getting tuned up by AA tell he threw a no look haymaker that landed on a fighter with the worst striking defense in the history if high level mma. Fedor also didn't land anything on Werdum, Werdum fell to his back and trolled fedor into his guard only to submit him a short while later. Nelson dropped Werdum in their fight and went to decision fedor couldn't last two minutes as for AA, Roy didn't train his standup at the time and took the fight on short notice and was winning and easily controlling AA til a bogus standup led to him gassing.

What the fuck fight were you watching? Fedor was never "tuned" up by AA in fact he shrugged most of his punches and didn't even land a clean shot on him. No look haymaker? Please watch the fight again Fedor saw him coming a mile away and capitalized on AA's mistake and knocked his ass out. You clearly don't know anything and it's pathetic how you shit on every single thing that Fedor has done in his career and even his opponents. As for Nelson Prime Fedor would dismantle him with ease just shut the fuck up.

Title says it all. Not too sure about big Nog though. I think he would have wrecked cro cop in a more dominant fashion

Seeing as he already ko'ed nog...mma has changed so much in the last 10 years, tricks that worked back then arent working as much these day

Im sorry but Cain is the best fighter of all time in the HW division....Fedor is/was a global phenomenon, to go 10 years unbeaten in any division is hard but especially HW with the power they hit with but he really had two big wins in Cro Cop, and Nog; not discrediting at the time they were excellent wins but JDS obliterates Cro Cop at any point of their careers while also beating Brock who wouldve smashed Nog

Seeing as he already ko'ed nog...mma has changed so much in the last 10 years, tricks that worked back then arent working as much these day

Im sorry but Cain is the best fighter of all time in the HW division....Fedor is/was a global phenomenon, to go 10 years unbeaten in any division is hard but especially HW with the power they hit with but he really had two big wins in Cro Cop, and Nog; not discrediting at the time they were excellent wins but JDS obliterates Cro Cop at any point of their careers while also beating Brock who wouldve smashed Nog

Fedor has already cemented his legacy as the HW GOAT period. Do we need another poll so Fedor can win it again?

Fedor was getting tuned up by AA tell he threw a no look haymaker that landed on a fighter with the worst striking defense in the history if high level mma.
Then why couldn't Roy do shit to him? He got knocked out instead lol. Arlovski wasn't landing shit on Fedor and Fedor was reading him. It was only a matter of time.

Fedor also didn't land anything on Werdum, Werdum fell to his back and trolled fedor into his guard only to submit him a short while later.
Werdum admitted Fedor knocked him down.
Nelson looked like a bum standing with Werdum. Fedor would've knocked him out easily in his prime.

What the fuck fight were you watching? Fedor was never "tuned" up by AA in fact he shrugged most of his punches and didn't even land a clean shot on him. No look haymaker? Please watch the fight again Fedor saw him coming a mile away and capitalized on AA's mistake and knocked his ass out. You clearly don't know anything and it's pathetic how you shit on every single thing that Fedor has done in his career and even his opponents. As for Nelson Prime Fedor would dismantle him with ease just shut the fuck up.

Oh, you're one of those "prime" Fedor guys huh?

cain would of won all of them with ease, anyone that says otherwise is clearly a delusional fedor nuthugger and hate the fact that fedor wasnt as good as they thought he was

Back