International Would Biden to go war with Russia if Ukraine was invaded?

I don’t think most Americans support this.

When all else fails, money is low and the people rebel, send them to war. Ironic isnt it. Grandparents died in war for our freedoms only to give that right up for the comfort of safety.

Would they roll in their graves if they saw the sad state of the current tiktok generation? Sexually confused kids, self race hating bigots and drug induced psychosis all thanks to the modern iteration of the World Wide Web.

TV, television = tell a vision.

Internet has amplified that and turned it into the wild west.

Save the planet, dont burn fuel, ignore natural ice age, repeat repeat repeat.

Tards

When all else fails, money is low and the people rebel, send them to war. Ironic isnt it. Grandparents died in war for our freedoms only to give that right up for the comfort of safety.

Would they roll in their graves if they saw the sad state of the current tiktok generation? Sexually confused kids, self race hating bigots and drug induced psychosis all thanks to the modern iteration of the World Wide Web.

TV, television = tell a vision.

Internet has amplified that and turned it into the wild west.

Save the planet, dont burn fuel, ignore natural ice age, repeat repeat repeat.

Tards

To be fair think they would still prefer what you said to working in mines from age 10, 12hours a day 6 days a week (generation that fought ww1)

Now thats truly horrific shit

IDK why would he fight?

Does he care more about dollars, putting a flag on the map or the safety of Ukrainian people who will get shafted?

This would be another bullshit war featuring America.

They just got out of Afghanistan and are already looking for another escalation, what the fuck.

Absolute zero chance of us being ukr.

Also zero chance of russia going after ukraine

Also zero chance of russia going after ukraine

True. Feels like west is trying to provoke Russia though.

This constant russian paranoia is starting to annoy me.

I should go out of my way and check out russian tv, and see what their talking heads are saying about this and what shady shit they're plotting, if they are at all. I've listened to one side of the propoganda enough, time to hear the other one.

Last edited:
ROFL! Because they've never done that before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimea

Also, I remember this place called the U.S.S.R.

Soviet union was powerhouse

Russia is not

They could jump crimea due to horrible state of ukr military back then, nowadays a bit different.They could go after ukraine but casualty rate would be a bit too high and they literally cant afford a bigger war economically

russian military is conscript one which means the moment bodies start coming in public opinion starts going down

IDK why would he fight?

Does he care more about dollars, putting a flag on the map or the safety of Ukrainian people who will get shafted?

This would be another bullshit war featuring America.

They just got out of Afghanistan and are already looking for another escalation, what the fuck.

This is a long time coming.
They've been cooking the Ukraine pot for a long time.

Remember the leaked Victoria Nuland files in 2014?
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957

The US has been manipulating Ukrainian politics since the revolution.
In fact they probably engineered the Revolution.

Soviet union was powerhouse

Russia is not

They could jump crimea due to horrible state of ukr military back then, nowadays a bit different.They could go after ukraine but casualty rate would be a bit too high and they literally cant afford a bigger war economically

russian military is conscript one which means the moment bodies start coming in public opinion starts going down

This is true.
I heard the Ukrainian/Russian border is hugely fortified on the Ukrainian side. Russian troops would get mowed down.
That said, never under-estimate Putin and Russian military capabilities.
Also I don't think Ukrainians would fight to the death for Ukrainian US supported regime.

Nah. Do you think Americans would know the difference between Russians and Ukrainians? Most people would think it's some kind of civil war.

Last edited:
After the Fall of Kabul, the last thing Biden wants is another extremely risky military venture. No one is risking WWIII over the Ukraine. And as others have pointed out, America can inflict significant damage on Russia without firing a single round in anger. Russia's economy is extremely vulnerable.

After the Fall of Kabul, the last thing Biden wants is another extremely risky military venture. No one is risking WWIII over the Ukraine. And as others have pointed out, America can inflict significant damage on Russia without firing a single round in anger. Russia's economy is extremely vulnerable.

Didn't American military strategy do a complete pivot from middle east involvment to Asia and Eastern Europe which they see as the main threats?
Also I do not believe that WW3 is what any leader is thinking about, just like Crimea did not lead to WW3.
It would just be a localised conflict unless the USA shows true commitment to Ukraine.
Which they have shown in words but not so much in actions.

Reminds me a little of the commitments of France & Britain to Poland before WW2.
Like "yeah we're committed", "but if push comes to shove we're not reaaaaally gonna come and help you".

Not sure if you’re serious. Russian military would demolish Ukraine in about 7 days similar to what happened to Georgia, which had modern US weapons. Ukraine still fights with old Soviet crap and has virtually no Air Force or Navy. It wouldn’t even be a contest.

Economically, yes, absolutely no reason to invade, nothing to gain and a lot to lose

Not sure if you’re serious. Russian military would demolish Ukraine in about 7 days similar to what happened to Georgia, which had modern US weapons. Ukraine still fights with old Soviet crap and has virtually no Air Force or Navy. It wouldn’t even be a contest.

Come back when russia starts actually training their people and dont spent a year building houses for generals.

This is not georgia

What's for sure is nobody knows what the F the Russians are up to.
Classic Russian maskirovka.
Could be nothing. Could be something.

Back