Would 3 average men take out Cain in a street fight?

3 average dudes...naaaaa. 3 sherdoggers...Cain is done.

Actually 3 average sized guys who are not retarded would take Cain down and choke him

No he didnt. They trapped him in a corner of a roller door n the cops opened it to a surprise. Bas assaulted 1 of them and was in jail for ages his story is on yt bout it.

False. I heard this from Bas himself.
The part where he stayed in Jail is true.

this is were a good striker like jds might have better chance of beating up multiple guys than a grappler like cain.

cains streghts are put pressure on you, put you up against the cage, take you down n beat you up. none of that works in a street fight vs more than one guy.

its like rock, paper, scissors.

grappler > striker > 3 ave guys > grappler

Cain isn't as dynamic a striker in a cage against other pros. When you compare them to non-fighters, there is no significant difference. Cain can do whatever he wants to any non-pro fighter of any size.

this is were a good striker like jds might have better chance of beating up multiple guys than a grappler like cain.

cains streghts are put pressure on you, put you up against the cage, take you down n beat you up. none of that works in a street fight vs more than one guy.

If he has a heart of gold that is. Wrestlers are plain terrifying in a street fight - you can get slammed on your head or get your spine broken in less than a second. A HW wrestler is strong enough to break your ribs if he gets a "bear hug" on you.

BJJ guy would be in trouble against a group of people.

I think its in the "mexican fighter" documentary when cain says he first realised he could fight at a party and it was him versus like six guys.

I still think Cain takes them, assuming no weapons or sneak attacks. However, you do have a point. Jones may be one of the best in this situation. Unreal reach and ability to throw kicks, knees and elbows all over the place.

Cain destroys three average men in a street fight imo. They'd get ko'd cold with every punch and kick.

Lol at people who really think 3 average guys could beat the best heavyweight in the world. You tards must have never been in a fight. I am 5"10 185, some training and have handled 2 guys on 2 separate occasions, didn't even break a sweat. You guys are talking about Cain Velazquez here.

I would say even 3 weekend gym warriors the size of Cain, still won't be competitive.

Now this is getting carried away a bit.

If it's three guys that are Cain's size ... then they definitely stand a chance of grabbing him ... taking him down together and pounding in out together.

But 3 strong guys at 240lbs are not average guys.

Cain isn't superhuman.

Batman level martial arts doesn't exist.

Like what scenario are people thinking of when they assume Cain takes on 3 guys and wins with ease? In most scenario's, I assume that they swarm on Cain immediately grabbing at his clothes and hitting any open part of his head. I understand if the conflict is in like in the open and one of the three gets overzealous and the two don't react quickly enough. Then Cain could smash him and the other guys lose their will to fight.

really depends on the person in a situation like this. i've seen one chechen guy take on 5-6 including his own brother (who he tried to help him out) by accident outside of a club. i've seen the same guy and his buddy get jumped by 10-12 tamil guys, they got back up everytime they were taken down, apparently they seen 4-5 of those tamil guys in the hospital for broken jaws after going there to check their hands.

Truestory.gif

that being said, yes I think Cain could take out 3 average sherdoggers.

Under the right circumstances.

I bet that's been said, but I'm not reading through 7 pages :)

In a street fight?? Hard to say cause anything goes but I would favour Cain. I've seen street fight videos a guy with some good boxing skills take on 3 guys and beat them up.

I don't care what anyone says, 3 vs Cain in the street, The 3 win,

One guy is the sacrificial lamb, goes in first. Gets brutally beaten,

Next guy comes up from behind, with a kick to the nuts,

Third guy comes with something like a sewer grate and smashes him over the head.

3 guys win:) lol

The 3 guys are basically Big Nog, Kongo, and JDS...

No and it wouldnt be close. I know a pro lightweight fighter that lives in my area and got jumped by 3 punks a few years ago. Long story short I dont think they will be jumping him again anytime soon

How bigs the average guy? Cain would just have I punch or kick each guy once I guarantee it wouldn't go to the ground

Like what scenario are people thinking of when they assume Cain takes on 3 guys and wins with ease? In most scenario's, I assume that they swarm on Cain immediately grabbing at his clothes and hitting any open part of his head. I understand if the conflict is in like in the open and one of the three gets overzealous and the two don't react quickly enough. Then Cain could smash him and the other guys lose their will to fight.

3 "average" guys would not have a plan, or know how to execute such plan against someone with such training and experience as Cain. That "swarming" would only lead to a knockout of one or maybe two of them, leaving the poor man that is standing last.

How bigs the average guy? Cain would just have I punch or kick each guy once I guarantee it wouldn't go to the ground

The average guy struggles to bench press 135lbs ... so ... pretty weak is the average guy.

And if you saw the headmovement vid I posted ... the average guy can't fight either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back