Would 3 average men take out Cain in a street fight?

hell no. What are 3 guys going to do? Pin him down and twist his nipples?

If they coordinate, then probably. Just get two guys to dive for his legs and the other guy drags him down from behind or his head and then just maul him.

Cain doesn't have claws and shit lol.

yea i'd love to see you and two of your bud's "coordinate" this ass kicking lol

The guido Jersey fake tan douches stand a good chance.

You didn't define "average" all that well.

cain would smash them to pieces, people who think otherwise have never gona near a world class fighter before.

If they were big dudes, maybe. Cain could win but his style is about pressure so the two dudes he wasn't focusing on could team up on him while he went after the first.

If they were small dudes then he'd roll em up in a tortilla and go to town.

This thread is going to get fun :icon_lol:

They surround him and then charge him. Cain would jump straight up in the air. Two of the assailants would boop heads and then it'd be one v one. Then it would be good night, Irene. No doubt.

This of course.

I don't care what anyone says, 3 vs Cain in the street, The 3 win,

One guy is the sacrificial lamb, goes in first. Gets brutally beaten,

Next guy comes up from behind, with a kick to the nuts,

Third guy comes with something like a sewer grate and smashes him over the head.

3 guys win:) lol

Hard to aim at nuts when you are coming from behind. Oil checking is a much more viable alternative.

Street fight ? No rules ?

3 win without a doubt.

One of them would come, kick him in the nuts while he's busy destroying one of the others and thats it.

TS, i'v been thinking about the same things 3 days. Even thought about making a thread here, LoL ur a genius.
I think Cain would knock out the first guy. Other 2 no problem for him, he finds a way.
But if they use good gameplan then it might be possible.

cain would smash them to pieces, people who think otherwise have never gona near a world class fighter before.

And people who thinks he'd beat the 3 at the same time are forgetting that in the streets, kicking someone in the nuts its ok

I don't think Sherdoggers are aware of what getting jumped looks like. Cain stands a better shot than most people, but I'd have to take the 3 winning.

The problem with these "what would happen on the street" scenarios is all the variables. Where does this happen? A bar? Beach? Parking lot? Any chance that Cain or the 3 guys can find a weapon (bottle, chair, etc)? Are the three guys planning this, or is it all spontaneous?

I'd give Cain a pretty good chance if it's (a) spontaneous (no one is blindsinding or sucker-punching Cain) and (b) no weapons involved. While some are probably fake, I've seen videos of a trained fighters (even pure boxers) taking out 2 or 3 guys, and have heard semi-reliable reports of the same.

Didn't the Overeem brothers do a number on 5 or 6 bouncers?

Then again, there's a story of Ken Shamrock losing a real fight to two pro wrestlers...however, one of them attacked Ken from behind, and may have used a chair/desk other object. So it all depends.

Cain would likely win. You can find single persons whooping the ass of multiple ppl all over YouTube. Cain would maul 3 average joes.

The AVERAGE person can't fight at all and is not as big or as strong as Cain.
Just take a look at Worldstar to see what they look like ... either super scranny or fat and out of shape guys.

So 3 AVERAGE people will lose more times than not unless those 3 "AVERAGE" people aren't average at all and are actually decent at fighting and are decently strong. Not great ... just decent ... the average person just isn't decent at either.

I forget the name of the guy, I'm suffering a bad cold so forgive me... I think he was a Brazilian.

He treated 2 women so badly at a gas station and a couple guys came in and whooped his ass so bad that he probably has permanent brain damage.

[YT]YGbh7xJIrio[/YT]

the 3 would win 90% of the time. who thinks otherwise need to walk the streets at night a bit.

Back