Would 3 average men take out Cain in a street fight?

three_men_narrowweb__300x424,0.jpg

VS.
Cain-Velasquez-wins.jpg

No way man they could beat him with no martial arts backround. Cain is a HW, dont forget it

Well considering the first guy who Cain hits will fold like a cheap lawn chair it's really just two on on at that point. I think Cain would freaking kill these guys.

i pictured this same scenario, guy#1 gets his lights turned out immediately lol

Cain wins and it's not even close. 3 is simply not enough.

[YT]YGbh7xJIrio[/YT]

They had to hit him from behind with a board after he thought the fight was over. He didn't go down when he got hit square in the face with that board.

Cain, knowing that there's a fight, no weapons, destroys any 3 5'10, 180 pound dudes.

Shit, give one of them a 2x4.

They had to hit him from behind with a board after he thought the fight was over. He didn't go down when he got hit square in the face with that board.

Cain, knowing that there's a fight, no weapons, destroys any 3 5'10, 180 pound dudes.

Shit, give one of them a 2x4.

Exactly ...

Cain destroys them easily, is this a joke? Average people dont know how to fight...

No, by far no. You have no idea what the strength gap between a heavyweight MMA fighter and an average man is.

I would say even 3 weekend gym warriors the size of Cain, still won't be competitive.

are you serious?
cain would dimmak the first
slam the second on the ground smashing the dude brains in the ground
and butt rape the last one just for giggles.
he trains UFC!!

Cain or any top five HW kills three average guys without much doubt. Shit, little Mighty Mouse probably kicks the shit out of two "average guys" based on just the element of surprise at the the skill, speed and focused, clear aggression.

No, they wouldn't. You'd be surprised how easily he'd take out two, then the last one would be a piece of cake. He could take their strikes, they couldn't take his.

I dont understand the responses, how old are u people posting? The people who think 3 average joes can beat cain velasquez in a fight are the same people that think they can beat an adult lion with a baseball bat. Im sorry but u are retarded

this is were a good striker like jds might have better chance of beating up multiple guys than a grappler like cain.

cains streghts are put pressure on you, put you up against the cage, take you down n beat you up. none of that works in a street fight vs more than one guy.

its like rock, paper, scissors.

grappler > striker > 3 ave guys > grappler

They could but on the street Cain can kill anyone with no wrestling background with a slam on concrete.
He can 1 hit KO one guy, slam the other and rape the one that's left.

So 2 and 3 are getting similar treatment. I'm not fighting Mr. Cain

No, by far no. You have no idea what the strength gap between a heavyweight MMA fighter and an average man is.

I would say even 3 weekend gym warriors the size of Cain, still won't be competitive.

I'd agree with that.

And as to the strength gap: the average UFC/Bellator level Bantamweight is stronger than the average 180 pound "brah".

Back