Would 3 average men take out Cain in a street fight?

Average men would think they have advantage but as soon as a one of the guys gets dropped like a sack of potatoes, the remaining two would be scared shitless. Average people don't really have fight instincts.

1 George Zimmerman could take him out with the right tools

Garcia.jpg

If they coordinate, then probably. Just get two guys to dive for his legs and the other guy drags him down from behind or his head and then just maul him.

Cain doesn't have claws and shit lol.

The thing is, they would have to be all spread around him when it happens and all rush him at the same time and grab his limbs but even then he could easily KO one guy coming in and then it's 1v2 against a monster.

Most likely scenario is they all get absolutely destroyed very easily. I train in Muay thai and i think Cain would murk 3 of me quite easily. I even feel bad saying it but it's true. People don't realize how tough the elite fighters are, those guys are barely human, especially a guy as good as Cain.

okay again I have no idea what the average guy is lol...

all of my friends are about 180-220 pounds white guys we all lift and have some fighting experience. MMA, Boxing, Wrestling... we all also lift... I think of us as average... when you go out to clubs or bars most of the guys are 180-220 and lift... but maybe average guys don't go out...

your idea that the average guy struggles to bench 135 has to be bullshit... within three months of lifting when i was 15 I could bench 135 and I was like 140 pounds...

my 60 year old dad who weighs 145 pounds benches 175...

none of you are what people would consider, "average". average, is someone who works at an office, monday through friday, and hangs out with his wife and kids on the weekend. most, "regular" people, don't have fighting experience, and don't lift more than their own weight.

I don't care what anyone says, 3 vs Cain in the street, The 3 win,

One guy is the sacrificial lamb, goes in first. Gets brutally beaten,

Next guy comes up from behind, with a kick to the nuts,

Third guy comes with something like a sewer grate and smashes him over the head.

3 guys win:) lol

Dana make it happen!

No martial arts training. Just average fit guys. I think Cain KOs first guy and other 2 will run scared.

I'm sure it's already happened before as Cain was a bouncer for some hot night club before becoming a successful mixed martial artist

like a duel? cain

like a real fight for their lives? at some point someone stabs cain when hes not looking with something

It depends. If these are thugs with actual street cred in Catskill New York then Cain would be dead by super street violent beatdown. If these 3 men are from Beverly Hills wearing Armani suits then Cain would win via stare down alone.

As you see it depends where these men reside.

Depends.. Although I don't think so not average guys Cain would nuckle up put his back against the wall and drop bombs on anyone who tried to come anywhere close to him he wouldn't even break a sweat if someone did get close enough to grapple with him they are going to get slammed on their head head

Now if those dudes were big football guys like 300 pounds each or jumped Cain from behind then that's a different kettle of fish

I've witnessed 1 guy take on 3 first hand so I'm assuming that Cain who trains 5 days a week to beat the best fighters in the world up would be able to take more then that

Last edited:
Back