Worste Hangover you have ever had?!

About nine years ago after a night in Juarez. Somehow made it back over the bridge. Next day I was throwing up stuff that looked like blood but was more than likely whatever the hell I drank the night before. I feel super sorry for the hotel lady that had to clean up the room in El Paso.

My buddy's 21st. $1 tacos and tequila shots all night long. There were four of us and we all ended up puking. My two buddies puked in the bar. Other buddy puked outside. I thought it was fine until I got home and went straight for the trashcan. Was definitely around 20 shots of tequila. Never again.

My buddy's 21st. $1 tacos and tequila shots all night long. There were four of us and we all ended up puking. My two buddies puked in the bar. Other buddy puked outside. I thought it was fine until I got home and went straight for the trashcan. Was definitely around 20 shots of tequila. Never again.

One of my birthdays, I had about 10 shots of 151, 6 or 7 prairie fires and a couple tequilas. Ended up puking all over a restaurant table. Luckily, we're friends with the bartenders, the manager and the waitresses and I didn't get cut off. The rest of the night, I heard I : pissed on the bar while ordering drinks because I was too lazy to go to the bathroom, pulled off the Jaegar promo girls' wigs, was lifting all my chick friend's skirts and slapping their asses, made out with some gross old lady, got us pulled over twice on the way home for hanging out the window mostly naked and screaming, was wiping blood all over people (I somehow got a cut near the corner of my eye, most likely falling down on something)......still to this day don't know how I have a scar there, and none of my friends saw me. Somehow, wasn't that hung over when I woke up in the morning.

Worst is probably a country music/camping festival here. Apparently Maxim rated it the 2nd or 3rd easiest place to get laid in North America. They're not far off. Anyways, somehow, between not sleeping and drinking all day sitting in a river, I decided on the last night to beer bong half a 26 of vodka. After the trip, I was feeling it for a solid 3 days after. Terrible.

The first hangover I ever got was the worst one ever. Was in Lumby BC for a baseball tournament and I was probably 16 and it was the first time I had ever drank, and I probably drank from 3pm til 3am, and it was only bottled coolers, vodka shots, jaggermeister, and rum n coke's. No water whatsoever.

I woke up at like 6am clenching my stomach in the fetal position, my stomach felt like it was literally tied in a knot. Ran outside of my camper, and puked what was left in my empty ass stomach in the nearest trashcan.

Some nice people from the campsite across from ours came over and gave me some water to help and boy did it ever.

2nd worse was same problem, had nowhere near enough water. Wandered around in my underwear for several hours. Woke up in a tent that was completed on its side, puked out half a vegetable appy tray.

Then sat in a lounge chair and then stopped breathing properly for some reason and because of a lack of oxygen it felt like all my limbs and body parts went numb. Then my vision went. and I had to be taken to the hospital for an IV.

Graduation....shit was awesome!

throwing up bile bc your body's thrown everything else up is one of my least favorite things in the world.

If your going to be getting hammered on mix drinks involving cola you need to go for the sugar free diet shit. I find its not as sweet either which is an added bonus and i dont feel as dehydrated when i wake up. Im usually as vigilant as i can be in a intoxicated state to drink as much water as possible and bring a glass to bed with me.

If it doesn't last at least two days you haven't had a bad one. I've had a few 3 day hangovers. Word to the wise. If you're super drunk try to throw up before you go to sleep, and then chug as much water as you can. Repeat each time you wake up. Try to eat bananas or other soft food. You will vomit this up, but you need something in your stomach to come up, or the dry heaves will kick in, and that's when the bile comes up. : (

Better to not get too drunk. Keep hydrated, and eat.

Just read some of the stories. Terrible. PLEASE people take care of yourselves. Alcohol poisoning can kill.

I tend to notice when wine hangovers are the worst

I remember I had a hang over and threw up a total of 6 times. It smelled like strawberries the first few times.

I remember I had a hang over and threw up a total of 6 times. It smelled like strawberries the first few times.

Girl Drink Drunk. When I was an alcoholic I didn't really get hangovers, I always drank a ton of water while I was drinking and after.

drank about 13 blue moons and 5 shots of whiskey once, that was pretty bad.

I remember the last time I threw up, which was incredibly rare for me even though I drank a depressing amount of alcohol, was when I had drunk a fifth of Jack Daniels and followed it up with 6 shots of absinthe.

Rarely have really bad hangovers. If I really drink way over my limit, I much rather throw up, drink a lot of water, and feel much better the next day than holding it all in and feel like shit the next day.

Some rough storys in here lol. Another really bad one for me was, i bought Jackass 2 when it came out on dvd, and i really wanted to watch it after a night of partying. i got super drunk that night and ended up puking all over my friends driveway, took a cab home and the cab driver kept asking if i was going to puke, THANK GOD he knew how to get to my house, every time i took a cab from my friends house they had no idea how to get to my place, there was absolutly no way i was directing him.
So we finally get to my street, i pay him and get out of the car and puke all over my next door neighboors lawn (my neighboor was one of thoose crazyyy people about his grass) so the next day my parents knew it was me but they didnt say anything to my next door neighboor lol. So i watched Jackass2 that morning (which was really hard), one of thoose hangover i couldn't eat till like 7pm.

I never really got hangovers until I turned about 27. In some cases of nights where I'd only drink beer, I'd actually feel way better than normal when I'd wake up in the morning.

Now if I drink one or two beers, I wake up with just a little annoying pain in a small part of my brain that stays there for half the day.

My worst was one of those nights where you take your last drink at the bar and realize you might have problems walking out of their on your own. Luckily I was able to get out of there and I just walked home. When I got home I puked once but the worst part was the next 4 days of stomach pain and shitting. I couldn't even get out of bed the first day because any time I stood up, it was like a release valve for the shits.

Back