Worste Hangover you have ever had?!

poonfiend

Green Belt
Reaction score
Last weekend two friends of mine came home from college, i was on my way to a resturant with them along with my GF, we got to the resturant and i started ordering beer, this was about 2pm in the afternoon. i had 2 Schooners (which im pretty sure is 750ML) and a pint, we then hit up the mall and get bored of that quickly so we leave my gf there and go back and drink more (where i have another 2 Schooners , as we leave we hit up the liqour store and grab a 40 of wisers, come back to my place and start pounding back shots.

For the record i havent puked from drinking in YEARS! , and these shots where huge right from a glass, i shortly started to black out and puked alot (i dont remember) but there are pics lol

Now my Gf had to work at 8am the next day and she woke me up to clean out my bucket of puke, i could barely move, i was so fucking hungover, i got up to clean it out in the sink and i puked even more, i hit the bed when she left for work and i kept waking up to keep puking, i was in bed all day untill she came home around 5 and i had to drive her to her work christmas party, while im driving i had to roll down the window and puke, it was soo bad. The worste hang over of my life. Once i finally was able to eat it was alot better, it was one of those hangovers i couldnt even think of food at all.

Luckily no matter how drunk i get, i never get a hangover.

Probably a couple months ago when I went camping. Man my friends and I started around 9 and drank until 6am- Jager, Crown Special, Miller Lite, Heinekens and god knows what else.

I passed out until noon but still fucked up when I woke up. That was the worst hangover ever.

Probably a couple months ago when I went camping. Man my friends and I started around 9 and drank until 6am- Jager, Crown Special, Miller Lite, Heinekens and god knows what else.

I passed out until noon but still fucked up when I woke up. That was the worst hangover ever.

tumblr_m6457p3nd01rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Luckily no matter how drunk i get, i never get a hangover.

Sounds like a challenge to me. I use to think the same way until my buddy called me out on it. That was the worst hangover I had. Started with us going through a 30 pack of Tacate and me trying to say I never get a hangover. We made a bet, and I remember going through a bottle of JD and starting on some jin. We drank for the rest of the night, and the next day when I woke up, it felt like I had a devil inside of me with the amount of vomit I spewed.

You must be a teenager then.

Probably. I used to drink and drink and drink when i was a teen and in early 20's. Never get em. Now in 30's, I barely drink that many and the next day is like WTF!

Sounds like a challenge to me. I use to think the same way until my buddy called me out on it. That was the worst hangover I had. Started with us going through a 30 pack of Tacate and me trying to say I never get a hangover. We made a bet, and I remember going through a bottle of JD and starting on some jin. We drank for the rest of the night, and the next day when I woke up, it felt like I had a devil inside of me with the amount of vomit I spewed.

lol, ive had so many hangovers but that one last weekend took them all. Even the second day i was still feeling like shit. Ugh i dont know why i do this to my self lol.

Probably. I used to drink and drink and drink when i was a teen and in early 20's. Never get em. Now in 30's, I barely drink that many and the next day is like WTF!

Same thing, used to drink so much and wake up just thirsty then was able to do it again. Now when i get a nice buzz going and fall asleep im like uggh in the morning.

I didn't really start getting hangovers until I was like 25.

Those were the days.

Monday after a 3 day rave. Started drinking on the Friday and got some brilliant speed, went clubbing and got trashed. Drank all through Saturday and into Saturday night,then off to a beach party. Full of MDMA and Acid, followed by a come-down Sunday drinking all day until pass out at about 9PM Sunday night.

Wake up Monday morning wishing either to die shortly so to not prolong the pain, or somehow a trained surgeon will parachute through my front window and ninja-replace my screaming liver and kidneys for ones that aren't trying to cut my spine out from the inside.

lol, ive had so many hangovers but that one last weekend took them all. Even the second day i was still feeling like shit. Ugh i dont know why i do this to my self lol.

Yea, I had that second day of rot gut, not really hungover. I felt bad for my roommate for the gas I had after that. I don't drink like that anymore, I stick to a couple of beers for the fights and football or just smoke my herbs.

My party days of slamming shit and having drinking contests and all the lame shit ya do when you're a kid are behind me. I do like to play some beer pong every now and again though.

Woke up the day after New Year's Eve with the flu and a horrendous hangover. I have no idea how much I drank the night before as I blacked out after doing 10 shots in 20 minutes but I do know that I didn't puke which I am sure made it much worse. Had a fever of 104* that night which was making me hallucinate. I have never felt even close to the bad in my life before or since. Even breaking my back was nothing compared to how awful I felt.

There was a sherdog pbp for it.
Thank you Tachy ,for the millionth time.

Your spelling leads me to believe that you're indeed hungover.

I suppose that's still relatively young though. I'm only 28, but I didn't start getting hangovers until just a couple years ago. There will probably be a point where you start getting them in the next few years.

Or maybe you won't, what the fuck do I know

Same thing, used to drink so much and wake up just thirsty then was able to do it again. Now when i get a nice buzz going and fall asleep im like uggh in the morning.

I used to get dry heaves in the afternoon or that night, and then go and do it all over again. I get hangovers, but haven't puked in a while, unless I just mix all kinds of shit.

Back