Worste Hangover you have ever had?!

It's a lot of fun, you should try it in a safe environment, you'd have a blast.
Getting trashed with friends during the holidays>>>

But more power to you if you're staying away from the stuff, though my grandfather would mock your "hairless chest" lol

I've had a lot of family tragedies, including losing my dad, because of alcohol. Between that and my emulation of the Nazarites, I don't think I'll ever touch the stuff. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably drink pretty heavily. Though I don't mind parties and shit, it's strange to think I became the quiet level headed guy amongst my peers. The other day I watched my class salutatorian and class president play beer pong. I never imagined I'd see that lol.

I once had a slight headache after drinking. Because I hydrate myself and don't drink like an idiot.

Drank a bottle of scotch brandy when i was 14. First time ever drunk. Threw up several times.

Then had to alter boy the 3 hour Good Friday mass the next day.

Not good.

One night I went on leave I met up with a bunch of old friends from high school at my buddies beach house. We drank everything we had, ciroc, jack, captain, all sorts of beer. We drunk from about 6pm till about 4 am, and by that point I was blacked out drunk. I had a flight the next morning and woke up at about 6 to make my flight still drunk as fuck. On the plane I was puking the entire flight. I didnt drink after that night for a solid month. It was miserable.

The next one is always the worst for me...

Every hangover is worse than the last.

I can't remember the worst, but I've had a few hangovers that lasted a few days. Might be alcohol poisoning at that point. No matter how much water I drank and food I'd eat, I'd just feel like shit for days.

Still haven't puked though.

Worst hangover I ever had was after a friend's party that I went to with some buddies in LA. We played beer pong for a good while (at least six or seven beers worth) and took a few shots of whatever for someone's birthday or something.

Kicker though, was I was with the ex, who was 20 at the time and didn't know shit about drinking or alcohol. She poured us some shots of vodka (disgusting) in red cups and filled them up easily past a third of the way full, so it was easily like three shots worth. We all kind of did a "wtf" when she handed them to us, but took them anyway because were idiots. You couldn't even take it like a "shot," you had to actually hold the cup there for awhile and drink it. It was haggard.

...and we did two like that.

I ended up waking up at five in the morning to throw up, then the next morning, we were out getting some coffee and I started thinking about the vodka shots, and I threw up two more times in the Starbucks parking lot literally just from the thought of how disgusting they were. I was completely useless for that entire day.

Still can't do vodka to this day.

lol.

I haven't had Rum in 15 years since an experience like that. I was in college and I was having a drinking contest with some kid from out of town saying his school partied harder than ours. We quickly took downed a bottle of 151 shot for shot and then moved on to Bacardi Limon. The next day I was in so much pain (even though I threw up whilst blacked out) that I couldnt make it to the fridge for a gatorade between the brain pain and body aches. I heard the other guy fared the same way puking all over his buddies dorm room and trying to fight everyone in sight before getting dropped.

Reading this thread, I've remembered some long, hazy nights of my past. I now think I have drinker's PTSD

I was staying at a hostel in Melbourne at the time. I went to the bar with a few people and played a drinking game. How it worked was you had one empty pitcher and several full ones. You poured as much or as little as you wanted to into the empty pitcher and then flipped a coin to decide if you drink it or passed it on.

I kept losing over and over and over again. I was probably downing about a pint of beer each turn. The last thing I remembered that night was leaving the bar. When I woke up in the morning I felt just incredibly bad. I was fairly young at the time so hangovers were a new thing for me and this was a doozy. As I got up I noticed my bed was missing the blanket, sheets and pillow case which was quite the mystery.

I went to downstairs to get my breakfast and sat there in my personal hell as I barely managed to put food in my face. Then some guy said to me "Hey did you hear about that guy who puked in his sleep last night."

I genuinely replied "No, I must've missed that."

"He came home from the bar around midnight stupid drunk. He went to sleep then woke up puking. He came downstairs, threw his linen in the washing machine and then came out on the patio. Believe it or not he drank three more beers while he waited for his stuff in the machine. Then he put them in the dryer and went back to bed. What a trooper."

"Wow that's crazy" I responded. Then I waited until he was gone to go check the dryer. Sure enough there was my missing items. The sad part was they still had chunks of vomit on them. Luckily I was able to go back to sleep soon and get through the worst of the hangover.

don't want to be a bummer, but my father past away on new years day 2005. so on top of being the absolute worst day of my life, it was as bad of a hangover as i've ever had. the details of the hangover aren't really that memorable given the circumstances, but i do remember my headache being insufferable.

the other one that sticks out is when i went to hoboken for NYE a couple years ago. A bunch of us stayed the night at our friends' place. I woke up spinning and had to focus hard on not tossing my cookies. The ride home was more of the same, except my mouth filled up with that pre-vomit saliva early into it. I was also stuffed in the back seat to make things even more uncomfortable. I had to just deal with it the whole car ride since we were on highways the entire way. Got home and puked my brains out. I don't remember beyond that, but i'm sure it involved me eating a Baconator.

Not me, but a friend of mine got in a fight while smashed. The next morning he had to deal with a concussion in addition to his hangover

When I was a teen I drank on hydrocodone. I traveled to another planet that night and was awoken at 10 am by a phone call. It was my crazy aunt telling me that she came into town to surprise my family and to immediately leave my friends house that I was sleeping at. I proceeded to get into my car and was so hungover I drove into a cement embankment totalling my tire. I got out of the car and just stared, too brain dead to even attempt to change the tire. A jogger ran on by and changed it for me like I was a woman. By the time I got home everybody had already left. I then proceeded to take a 36 hour nap. Drug hangovers are way worse than alcohol hangovers.

My little brother was so hungover he totaled my moms new car after a hard night partying. That gave me months worth of joke material to use on him.

I never get headaches from alcohol, ever. I used to throw up a lot though.
Nowadays I prefer pills over alcohol and the other night I mixed opiates, benzos and antidepressants, so the next morning I ended up throwing up inside a friend's car. Pretty damn embarrassing.

The absolute worst hangovers I ever had were after drinking lots of Red Bull, pure and in long drinks, way worse than the alcohol itself.

Hanging out one night with my college room mate, his girl at the time, and my girl at the time. Drank a 40 of Olde E and like 4 Smirnoff Ices because the girls drank about a half of one each. Threw up that night and attempted to work the next day without throwing up. All that sugar and cheap alcohol was just so awful.

Second one was my 21st birthday. My body was trying so hard to get the alcohol out of me I had stuff coming out of both ends of me all night.

These days at worst I get a headache and feel a little disoriented for about an hour after I get up. I will feel lethargic for the whole day though.

never had one, guess I'm just fortunate

don't want to be a bummer, but my father past away on new years day 2005. so on top of being the absolute worst day of my life, it was as bad of a hangover as i've ever had. the details of the hangover aren't really that memorable given the circumstances, but i do remember my headache being insufferable.

the other one that sticks out is when i went to hoboken for NYE a couple years ago. A bunch of us stayed the night at our friends' place. I woke up spinning and had to focus hard on not tossing my cookies. The ride home was more of the same, except my mouth filled up with that pre-vomit saliva early into it. I was also stuffed in the back seat to make things even more uncomfortable. I had to just deal with it the whole car ride since we were on highways the entire way. Got home and puked my brains out. I don't remember beyond that, but i'm sure it involved me eating a Baconator.
*passed

had a 3day hangover once. no lie. after my buddy's graduation party. on the third day i went to see Prometheus.

1 bottle of Jager. 1 pitcher of some kind of local stout I couldn't see through. 20 hours of sleeping in my own vomit. 24 more hours of moaning 'WHY' and sipping Gatorade.

Twas many many moons ago, Iron Maiden were playing in Cardiffs CIA. We got into town early, for some pre-gig drinkies, and decided it would be a good idea to go to a little pub called 'Kiwi's. A club full of piss heads, and cougars.
Anyways, as well as regular pints we were doing shots of flaming sambuca's, Lighting the shot in your mouths and swollening the flames. After this, my mate thought it would be a good idea to do the Aftershock challenge, of swilling a shot of Aftershock in your mouth for 2 mins before swollening. I dont remember seeing Iron Maiden.

The next day was so bad, I actually thought I was going to die, I couldnt move without being sick, couldnt eat or drink anything and my face was numb from the Aftershock challenge.

Worst hangover ever.

Drank a bottle of scotch brandy when i was 14. First time ever drunk. Threw up several times.

Then had to alter boy the 3 hour Good Friday mass the next day.

Not good.

*Insert joke about a Priest feeding young boys scotch*

What's annoying is that my hangovers seem to be completely random. I can drink all night and wake up with only a slight headache, and at time I've had literally two beers and woken up feeling like complete ass.

I know food, etc has a lot to do with it, but I try to keep that consistent to get control of this bullshit lol.

Back