Worste Hangover you have ever had?!

A night of whiskey and coke usually gives me a bad morning, early afternoon the next day. But I drank vodka and red bull the other night and died a thousand deaths the next day.

The next one is always the worst for me...

I suppose that's still relatively young though. I'm only 28, but I didn't start getting hangovers until just a couple years ago. There will probably be a point where you start getting them in the next few years.

Or maybe you won't, what the fuck do I know

Wait til you get in your early to mid 30's. I was still ok in my late 20's. I also quit drinkin when i was 30-34,35. When I was in late 20's, I wouldnt get them unless I mixed or drank cheap shit. Somedays i wake up with nothing, even if I drank a shit load, sometimes i only drink a 6er and I'm hating life the next day.

In my early twenties. The night before, I was so fucked up I had to hold on to the grass to not fall off the Earth.

A night of whiskey and coke usually gives me a bad morning, early afternoon the next day. But I drank vodka and red bull the other night and died a thousand deaths the next day.

Stay away from Jack and coke, or anything with a sweet mixer. The sugar dehydrates you.

A couple years ago went out drinking all night woke up next morning still drunk so I continued to drink and got really fucked up again. At the end of that night I was drinking newfie screech fuck I couldn't move or anything the next day. Worst hangover I have had

In college I lived in the campus apartments, which was convenient because you could get shit faced at someones party and just walk back to your apartment.

I went to a friend's party to just hangout and maybe drink a bit, however it was a pretty crazy party and I ended up getting really fucked up. My friend was a big stoner back then and asked me if I wanted to smoke. Me being already pretty drunk, accepted(and by drunk I mean 10 or so shots in, around that I am still able to more or less walk home consciously which is what I aimed for lol).

Keep in mind I'd never smoked weed before, that combined with me being drunk made for a pretty poor decision. Not really knowing what I was doing, I took 3-4 really big hits cause my friend did the same(he's got a high tolerance I guess). As soon as I did that shit the entire room started spinning in slow motion and I could see the sound waves from the radio rippling through the air. I sat there for god knows how long just enjoying that shit and that's all I remember lol. I woke up the next morning in my bed, not knowing how I got home, keys shoes and phone were missing, and I had a raging headache and nauseous feeling that didn't go away til later that night. Moral of the story, don't mix alcohol and weed.

Recently I downed almost a fifth of vodka on an empty stomach + some beers with my buddies. Next day I must have puked at least 20 times. I couldn't keep anything down for the entire day, not even a sip of water. It was awful. I started to worry that I was going to have to go to the ER for dehydration if I kept puking.

i only get really bad hangovers when i forget to eat food before i go to sleep. a few weeks ago i woke up at 1pm and couldn't sip on water without feeling nauseous. i had a five hour energy shot next to my bed and i figured the caffeine would at least help me function. as soon as i drank it i ran into the bathroom and vomited red(i'm assuming it was from the shot's color dye). i usually feel better after throwing up but every time i heaved it felt like i was getting stabbed in the chest. i couldn't eat solid food that day until around 6pm.

i only get really bad hangovers when i forget to eat food before i go to sleep. a few weeks ago i woke up at 1pm and couldn't sip on water without feeling nauseous. i had a five hour energy shot next to my bed and i figured the caffeine would at least help me function. as soon as i drank it i ran into the bathroom and vomited red(i'm assuming it was from the shot's color dye). i usually feel better after throwing up but every time i heaved it felt like i was getting stabbed in the chest. i couldn't eat solid food that day until around 6pm.

yeah man, when i was heaving a bit, my eyes went blood shot, i thought my insides where going to come up. lol amazing what alchool can do to you

In college I lived in the campus apartments, which was convenient because you could get shit faced at someones party and just walk back to your apartment.

I went to a friend's party to just hangout and maybe drink a bit, however it was a pretty crazy party and I ended up getting really fucked up. My friend was a big stoner back then and asked me if I wanted to smoke. Me being already pretty drunk, accepted(and by drunk I mean 10 or so shots in, around that I am still able to more or less walk home consciously which is what I aimed for lol).

Keep in mind I'd never smoked weed before, that combined with me being drunk made for a pretty poor decision. Not really knowing what I was doing, I took 3-4 really big hits cause my friend did the same(he's got a high tolerance I guess). As soon as I did that shit the entire room started spinning in slow motion and I could see the sound waves from the radio rippling through the air. I sat there for god knows how long just enjoying that shit and that's all I remember lol. I woke up the next morning in my bed, not knowing how I got home, keys shoes and phone were missing, and I had a raging headache and nauseous feeling that didn't go away til later that night. Moral of the story, don't mix alcohol and weed.

How dare you Sir. You can, respectfully of course, get the fuck out!

Had one where I felt so horrible I called in on 2nd shift because I couldn't get out of bed.

Drinking heavily is pretty fucking stupid when you think about it.

One night I smoked bowl after bowl, bong hit after bong hit, and I was gone. I was at the vertex of time and space, and it was good. I woke up the next morning and wow... I FELT GREAT! I melted in to every chair I sat in, my body felt more rested than I knew was possible, my depression was entirely nonexistent, and I could wait to go out right away. Moral of the story, Cannabis>>>>>>>Alcohol.

I had one fake sip of alcohol to satisfy this chick I was in love with as a 16 year old and outside of Holy Communion, that's all the alcohol I've ever ingested. Don't regret a thing.

Ever since I learned the cure to hangovers I haven't been afflicted.

Worst hangover I ever had was after a friend's party that I went to with some buddies in LA. We played beer pong for a good while (at least six or seven beers worth) and took a few shots of whatever for someone's birthday or something.

Kicker though, was I was with the ex, who was 20 at the time and didn't know shit about drinking or alcohol. She poured us some shots of vodka (disgusting) in red cups and filled them up easily past a third of the way full, so it was easily like three shots worth. We all kind of did a "wtf" when she handed them to us, but took them anyway because were idiots. You couldn't even take it like a "shot," you had to actually hold the cup there for awhile and drink it. It was haggard.

...and we did two like that.

I ended up waking up at five in the morning to throw up, then the next morning, we were out getting some coffee and I started thinking about the vodka shots, and I threw up two more times in the Starbucks parking lot literally just from the thought of how disgusting they were. I was completely useless for that entire day.

Still can't do vodka to this day.

One night I smoked bowl after bowl, bong hit after bong hit, and I was gone. I was at the vertex of time and space, and it was good. I woke up the next morning and wow... I FELT GREAT! I melted in to every chair I sat in, my body felt more rested than I knew was possible, my depression was entirely nonexistent, and I could wait to go out right away. Moral of the story, Cannabis>>>>>>>Alcohol.

I had one fake sip of alcohol to satisfy this chick I was in love with as a 16 year old and outside of Holy Communion, that's all the alcohol I've ever ingested. Don't regret a thing.

This hangover i referenced earlier came from bowl smoking and bottle guzzling.
Bad combination bro.

I like both, but i prefer alcohol, im far more functioning. That said, the rare times i over-do it, it's not pretty.

I'm having one of the worst hangovers of my life so far right now. Couldnt sleep during the night cuz head was spinnin hella mad and cant go to sleep right now cuz i got a sick headache. Im never drinking again.....jk its NYE next week of course ima get drunk again.

This hangover i referenced earlier came from bowl smoking and bottle guzzling.
Bad combination bro.

I like both, but i prefer alcohol, im far more functioning. That said, the rare times i over-do it, it's not pretty.

Alcohol is a poison, a fun poison I'm sure, but a poison none the less. All I know is, I've smoked a ton and only felt better the next day every time.

Alcohol is a poison, a fun poison I'm sure, but a poison none the less. All I know is, I've smoked a ton and only felt better the next day every time.

It's a lot of fun, you should try it in a safe environment, you'd have a blast.
Getting trashed with friends during the holidays>>>

But more power to you if you're staying away from the stuff, though my grandfather would mock your "hairless chest" lol

Back