Worst supervisor/boss?

Had a man-hating, micromanaging, obese, female boss last year. Biggest cunt I’ve ever worked for.

One of my work colleagues decided to quit his job because he was fed up with her shit. He sent her a coffee mug that had printed on it “Fuck you, you fat cunt.” She tried tracking him down afterwards.

Where can I find a mug like that? Is there a website where you just enter the text and they print it on a mug?

There is someone retiring soon and I feel like they should get a mug that says, “You’re a good guy, but a shitty manager. Your employees just shit on everyone and don’t work. Also, your observation that the temperature in your pool seems a lot colder than it was in the 80s is not scientific proof that ‘climate change is bullshit’.”

Can that fit on a mug?

Hahaha! Note taken on the coffee mug. I'm thinking of sending a shirt and mug both to my cunt hole boss.

Best get even I have heard of is the rub a poison oak cloth on their phone etc. No trace, no clue where it came from. Evil, but when someone has earned it, fuck em.

You should do that and send them a mug that says “enjoy the poison oak.”

God, I have like a million uses for these mugs.

Back