Worst supervisor/boss?

Scott Parker 27

Your Mom's Box
@Brown
Reaction score
I have gone through a few real nut job control freak manager supervisors since joining my government job about 12 years ago. Prior to that all of my bosses were great and loved me.

One guy was an old School republican fossil ass douche who would yell and belittle people, another was a crazy bitch who constantly let people steal and was in on letting another employee badge in for 8 months while being at home, and I'm guessing taking a cut.

My current supervisor is an ocd nut job who is constantly trying to catch any people on my team doing something wrong. Never gives any of us the benefit of the doubt and sends rude ass emails if we don't kiss her ass (which none of my crew will).

So what say you sherdog, who was your worst boss? Horror stories?

Last edited:
My last supervisor was not only a manlet with a severe case of small man syndrome. He also was ex army.

He had this whole treating people he supervised like they were not worth listening too, all the while royally kissing anyone more senior ass!

He had a novelty size mug he'd drink from and brought in those giant protein powder tubs everyday. Ones with the handle included.

I could tell you lots of incidents regarding him but I'm sure the ex army /manlet pretty much tells you what he is like.

I had a manager that was constantly micro managing, harassing people (me included), just being on everyone's case.

One day I felt she was on me again for no reason and called me to the office I told her "I feel harassed by you, you don't let me work in peace" she replied "are you the only one that feels this way? I'm sure there is other people that feel the same" and I replied "exactly, how do you expect people to do a good job behind your back when you are constantly harassing everyone" she answered "you know what, you are right, I need to change my ways". Never again bothered me for no reason.

Pseudointellectual bro that liked to yell and talk tough when he knew an ass kicking wasn't likely so he'd fit in around here. His girlfriend sucked me off in the parking lot of the Chipotle up the street on my 30 so fuck em'.

I never understood how some people let their bosses treat them like shit.

If a boss ever yelled at me I would tell him straight up. Not gonna put up with that kind of shit.

Had a man-hating, micromanaging, obese, female boss last year. Biggest cunt I’ve ever worked for.

One of my work colleagues decided to quit his job because he was fed up with her shit. He sent her a coffee mug that had printed on it “Fuck you, you fat cunt.” She tried tracking him down afterwards.

Had a man-hating, micromanaging, obese, female boss last year. Biggest cunt I’ve ever worked for.
Women don't make very good bosses.

Actually, women in general don't do very good in roles where they have authority imo.

One of my work colleagues decided to quit his job because he was fed up with her shit. He sent her a coffee mug that had printed on it “Fuck you, you fat cunt.” She tried tracking him down afterwards.
Hahaha! Note taken on the coffee mug. I'm thinking of sending a shirt and mug both to my cunt hole boss.

Best get even I have heard of is the rub a poison oak cloth on their phone etc. No trace, no clue where it came from. Evil, but when someone has earned it, fuck em.

Women don't make very good bosses.

Actually, women in general don't do very good in roles where they have authority imo.
Agreed! I've had two female supervisers.

One put on this act trying to be one of the lads. Which came across as artificial, so no one respected her.

The other is real nice but is a control freak. She nags over everything but in a nice way. Very controlling still.

If a boss ever yelled at me I would tell him straight up. Not gonna put up with that kind of shit.
And I have never understood why some bosses treat their people like shit.

And I have never understood why some bosses treat their people like shit.

Not mine, but an ex co-worker said he had a boss that was literally batshit insane. One day he remembers going into the freezer where ice packs for patients were kept and found a bag with a dead kitten.

He brought it up to the boss and the boss said 'its fine, it's dead and frozen it won't will anyone. I'm hoping to revive it one day'

I'm sure this physical therapist eventually lost her license over something

Pseudointellectual bro that liked to yell and talk tough when he knew an ass kicking wasn't likely so he'd fit in around here. His girlfriend sucked me off in the parking lot of the Chipotle up the street on my 30 so fuck em'.
<DontBelieve1>

Not mine, but an ex co-worker said he had a boss that was literally batshit insane. One day he remembers going into the freezer where ice packs for patients were kept and found a bag with a dead kitten.

He brought it up to the boss and the boss said 'its fine, it's dead and frozen it won't will anyone. I'm hoping to revive it one day'

I'm sure this physical therapist eventually lost her license over something

I’d be freaked out, but since it didn’t happen to me that’s hilarious.

I have gone through a few real nut job control freak manager supervisors since joining my government job about 12 years ago. Prior to that all of my bosses were great and loved me.

One guy was an old School republican fossil ass douche who would yell and belittle people, another was a crazy bitch who constantly let people steal and was in on letting another employee badge in for 8 months while being at home, and I'm guessing taking a cut.

My current supervisor is an ocd nut job who is constantly trying to catch any people on my team doing something wrong. Never gives any of us the benefit of the doubt and sends rude ass emails if we don't kiss her ass (which none of my crew will).

So what say you sherdog, who was your worst boss? Horror stories?

The old school republican fossil wasn’t just republican. He was a Mormon and listened to Rush Limbaugh like it was his second religion.

And I don’t think the crazy bitch was getting a cut of money, but she was hoping to gain social capital by helping the friend of a powerful person, even if that meant letting him embezzle money.

IMO, crazy bitch was the craziest. But the real psychopath was their boss, who was a real sociopath. He was the type of guy who read Parts of self help books at night, then immediately tried to clumsily apply everything he read the prior night on his employees. He was incredibly Machiavellian but probably had no idea who Machiavelli even was. He never should have been managing a team let alone an entire department.

Still, I feel sort of bad for him. He was a victim of too much ambition coupled with zero intelligence or knowledge. He was the human embodiment of the dunning Kruger effect.

He probably still thinks he did nothing wrong to this day.

I had a manager that was constantly micro managing, harassing people (me included), just being on everyone's case.

One day I felt she was on me again for no reason and called me to the office I told her "I feel harassed by you, you don't let me work in peace" she replied "are you the only one that feels this way? I'm sure there is other people that feel the same" and I replied "exactly, how do you expect people to do a good job behind your back when you are constantly harassing everyone" she answered "you know what, you are right, I need to change my ways". Never again bothered me for no reason.
<DontBelieve1>

Back