Worst moment you've ever had at work

One time i was working at this garage.....same one the TS worked at. The TS was in the corner crying because he just screwed up a simple oil change. I wanted to make him feel better so i went to give him a hug. He grabbed my junk and gave me a tuggie. I didnt stop him, now i feel bad about it. I hate that day.

This story fits perfectly with your avatar. Is there something you want to tell us RawDawg? You can start your own thread when you feel like liberating yourself.

OK this really wasn’t a bad moment but I suppose it could have been. The same office as my previous story had 3 bathrooms for public use. I had to go #2 really bad but all the bathrooms were being used. I knew there was a small private bathroom in the main meeting room so I went that way to check if there was a meeting there. Luckily the room was free so I went and did my business. I went back to my cubical and a couple of minutes later I saw the office secretary head to that meeting room. Then I hear “OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT SMELL?” So I walk by to act like I want to see what is going on and there are people gagging in there spraying air freshener. I had to go outside to get my laughing under control. Later that day a companywide email went out about not using the private bathroom.

So I was a contractor for a big legal service company doing a SOX 404 assessment. I was there for a few months and got to know a handful of people. There was a Hispanic gal named Alicia there who was my age, recently divorced and looking for attention. SO we hooked up a few times (before I was married of course). She used to send me interoffice instant messages on my PC. One day I was giving a presentation on a InFocus to the CEO, CFO, COO, CTO & CIO. Halfway through she sends me a message saying what she wants me to do to her. All I did was turn off my IM. I never had the heart to tell her what happened.

Before I clicked the thread I knew someone would do the typical "hot hispanic chick at work" story.

Probably being an intern in Santiago, Chile for a very important company and having to goto a meeting with a bunch of executives from another company. They basically organized a 2 hour power point presentation, ALL IN SPANISH. Mind you there were 9 executives from their company and only 3 of us. You could tell they thought real highly of us, without it being disclosed to them that I was only an intern. Following the meeting they took us out to a fancy restaurant, then to a facility to check out their operations. Basically an 8 hour day, ALL IN SPANISH, and you know what, I only spoke BASIC freaken spanish. I felt like crawling into a corner by the time everything ended.

I don't know if it was the WORST moment I've had at work, but definitely getting a blow job from the assistant manager at the shoe store I worked at and then everyone finding out wasn't a high moment for me. She was a little pudgy, had red hair, and one of those lazy eye things.

Took the new girl from the office home one night after a party but was too drunk to get it up. Seeing her talking to her friends on the Monday was absolutely horrifying.

She turned out to be the office ho though so i kinda feel lucky about it now.

True story.

My mom's friend got me a job at a university bookstore one summer in college. The first week we were moving the bookstore to a new location so it was all manual labor and I hated it. I had to buy a 100+ dollar parking pass to work there. I didn't know when I was supposed to work next so I waited a few days and I get a call wondering why I didn't show up to work.

I tell them I didn't know my hours etc. and I go into work a few days, show up five minutes late one day and get a warning, show up like ten minutes late the very next day and get fired. I pretty much didn't go home for a few days and hung out and partied with my friends because I was immature and embarrassed about it.

oh man, i've got a good one.

there's a secretary at my work, who answers phone calls and welcomes guests. the usual stuff. she's the kind of person who is very touchy. if she walks past you, she'll hold your shoulder while passing. when you come in to work, she'll call you honey. stuff like that. and she does this with everyone.

well one day, my boss and i were talking. and i mentioned how she was extra touchy today. he looked at me and asked if i was uncomfortable with it. i looked at him with a puzzled look, and started laughing and said well obviously not. he told me to not hesitate to let him know if i ever do feel that way. so i'm like, yeah sure whatever, with a smile on my face.

i go on vacation the following week, and when i come back, everyone at work is acting strange. everyone is giving me the cold shoulder. people who used to come up to me to ask how i'm doing weren't doing that. i was mean-mugged by a few people. and the secretary came up to me and asked if we were cool. and i'm like yeah of course. i was like what the fuck just happened.

so i go up to my boss and tell him what has been happening to me. he tells me that he went to h.r. about what i had told him. so i become livid and ask him why the hell he did that. he tells me that he has to report any kind of sexual harassment incidents that he hears of. so i go to the h.r. manager's office and ask to speak to her. she sees how upset i am, so she asks the person she was talking to, to leave. she does. once that door closes, i tell her how upset i am that my boss went behind my back to not only report something i did not intend on having reported, but that it happened while i was on vacation, where i wasn't able to defend myself. my h.r. manager tried to make it seem like no one was actually feeling this way, but i told her that was bullshit. they were afraid that i was going to sue!!! i was like what the fuck??!!1! why the hell would i sue when i wasn't even offended to begin with??? so after getting this all sorted out, the h.r. manager had a long meeting with my boss, and everything eventually became sorted out.

the people who were dogging me tried to apologize, but i was still so damn upset, that i took off and left early from work that day. the next day, the secretary came up to me and told me that she was not only relieved, but that she was happier that i never felt uncomfortable with her. i told her that it was a whole gigantic misunderstanding, and that i had never felt that way to begin with.

things are cool now, but for a long while, there were a lot of people there i hated. my boss and i don't talk about the secretary much anymore lol.

On a construction site when I was 16. My Job was to take slate off a roof, wheelbarrow it down to the end of a garden and smash it all into pieces with a sledgehammer.

Well after throwing some slate into the barrow I climbed half way down the ladder and jumped off...right onto an old slating nail that went straight through my shoe and foot.

This irritated the other workers because i was unable to continue and so I had to walk a few miles to the nearest hospital to get a tetanus shot.

Or another time when I was 15. Me and my friend were offered a job where we had to move 2tonnes of gravel from someones driveway to the end of their back garden approximately 400m away. He offered us

Last edited:
I remember having 2 kidney stones the first month of work (of a new job I just started) - trying to make a good impression and all that. BOOM, I get a kidney stone - I'm off for a few weeks. Come back for a day BOOM another kidney stone - off again.

I think it was the combination of (my job necessitating me to) constantly be on my feet + the stress of dealing with my boss who had classic Napoleonic syndrome - and we just had to chemistry ... did not like each other at all. :icon_lol:

Lit the flower beds on fire in front of a Kohls that I worked at with a cig. Firetrucks and cops showed up and they had to close the store down for a few hours because of all the smoke. I never got caught for it but feel terrible it happened.

Worked at a truck wash in high school.

One of the services was a "Wash Out" -- guys would get in the trailer and blast it out t with 1500 PSI wands.

I live just outside of Toronto, Canada.

One time a truck came in after carrying a load of beef carcasses from Toronto to California and back. To save money, his company turned off the reefer (refrigeration) for the haul back.

So the driver hauled a load of blood and beef parts more than 2500 miles, in mid-July during record temps with no refrigeration, and me and the boys had to climb in there and spray it down with hot water.

Brutal.

I don't know if it was the WORST moment I've had at work, but definitely getting a blow job from the assistant manager at the shoe store I worked at and then everyone finding out wasn't a high moment for me. She was a little pudgy, had red hair, and one of those lazy eye things.

and you loved every second of it

Copied this I posted in a previous thread about con artists trying to scam

Once working room service in a hotel, I brought my last order of the day up to a kid and his mom. Put the tray on the bed, and the lady was very specific where I put the tray and how she signed the bill. This was Xmas eve and had my parents flying in that night. That night I got a call from the hotel security saying did I recall this lady because she is saying she is missing $35,000 worth of jewelry from her room. I told the guy exactly what happened etc.

Next day I went to work and the lady/hotel guest had called the Miami PD, they sent 2 detectives and 2 other officers to the hotel. The first female Detective brings me in a back sales office and says this lady was accusing me of stealing her shit. I tell the Detective exactly what happened, from where the kid was standing, to where I set the tray, how long I was in the room etc. She flat out tells me she does not believe my story.

She leaves to go talk to the mom and kid, and a male Detective comes in playing bad cop. He says right off the bat " Im going to tell you 3 things that will happen. 1.) you will tell me the truth, 2.) if you are lying, you will go to jail, 3.) if you go to jail someone is going to stick his dick up your ass and make you his bitch.

Now im 22 years old at the time and freaking out. So I tell him the same exact shit I told the first Detective, and the hotel security. He sits there for a few and says he believes most of my story but not all, which just pisses me off. He leaves and comes back 10 min later and says im free to go. Apparently this ladies story changed 4 different times, from where I was standing, to where I set the tray and where she was when I was in the room etc.

I found out a few weeks later this mom and kid pulled the same shit at a different hotel, and were con artists from Canada.

*Cliffs

-Some bitch said I took $35,000 of her jewelry
-Some Detective said I would be someones bitch in prison

found a 20 year old guy hanging dead in his room, people don't realise that hanging is not a nice way to go, they don't die from a broken neck, they choke to death. its brutal.

I pulled my tractor traitor without removing wheel chocks and making sure dock was up. It wasn't but no1 got hurt thank god. And to make it worse the trailer doors weren't latched open properly and when I moved forward the door swung open and grinded alon the trailer that was beside mine. All in front of the safety guy. He was pissed.

Back