• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Worst mistakes made by a main character in a movie?

Not THAT was a little bit more mistake-worthy than attacking the nest in the first place. But what to do with a POW really is a moral dilemma, and Miller's justification made sense to the guys. Anyway, letting that guy go... a worthy addition I suppose :)

Not THAT was a little bit more mistake-worthy than attacking the nest in the first place. But what to do with a POW really is a moral dilemma, and Miller's justification made sense to the guys.
Understandable.

The decision to attack the machine gun nest wasn't forced upon Captain Miller -- it was a decision he made entirely on his own, and during a particularly low point of morale for himself. At this point he's lost sight of whom he was. It's what led to decisions he was forced to make, and what eventually got him killed.

Same thing with Llewelyn Moss -- his inherent good nature won't allow him to do two bad things in a row. Captain Miller can't kill a POW and Moss can't leave a man in the desert to die.

Thor should have went for the head...

Iron Man might still be alive if Quill didn't rage...
main-qimg-688d171fb145ae0fd763c06d438b7abb

Jordan had a sweet deal worked out with the SEC at this point. He had more money they he knew what to do with and had accomplished everything he wanted to. He had go away with his scam and wasn't going to prison. From this point on, he could have sat back and lived off of his investments and still be living in his mansion. His pride and greed were too much though and he went back on the deal just for even more money and the high of his trading lifestyle

I'm gonna go with everyone who chose to run instead of killing "the killer" after knocking him out..

I'm gonna go with everyone who chose to run instead of killing "the killer" after knocking him out..
Depends on who the killer is. If it's Jason or Michael Myers, always book it because of their plot-induced immortality

gremlins
shouldnt have fed em after midnight nor got em wet

Here is the deal.... WHAT midnight are they talking about? What time zone? I need details if I am going to own something like that.....

Opening the Lament Configuration.

tumblr_o0uwyaT2S61rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Keanu Reeves not watching the road and getting his hot boobed wife and kids killed then having to clone them and upload their brain stuff into them.

Dr Strange and/or Wong never used that portal spell to cut off Thanos arm and thus the Infinity Gauntlet

Granted that's 'too easy' but still, then don't show them having that ability to avoid the plothole……..

not killing a villain after defeating them, allow them to continue to wreck havoc later on. Eg..90% of superhero movies

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back