• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies Worst mistakes made by a main character in a movie?

That cool runnings crew should've put Usain Bolt on the team.

I think he does; he carries a pistol.

This belongs to Marsellus, who couldn't bring it with him to get coffee and donuts.
600px-Pulp-mac1.jpg

Is that really true?

American Pie 2

Jim passed on sleeping with Nadia

Shannon elizabeth nude body. To turn that down

Robert de niro throwing away his chance at happyness in the movie Heat by giving into his urge for revenge.

Which lead to the ending

Luke should have joined his papa because it all went to hell for him choosing to be good.

Frank, the guy who Tony killed, had it all figured out? It's a nice point, but Frank didn't exactly last in the business, and all it took was jealousy over a woman.

People always want to be Tony, a real OG recognizes that Alejandro Sosa was THE guy.....he told Tony the best piece of advice in Bolivia....don’t you ever try to fuck me....

I came in here to write a whole paragraph about “I got it eating pussy” Scarface, but it looks like you guys covered it

My vote is whoever gave Ze Pequeño a gun in City of God, I forget who it was

Bump I edited it.

Jim messed up in American Reunion. He should of divorced his wife or cheated for Kara

Vito Corleone for thinking anyone would buy Luca Brasi being a turncoat.

Why didn't the Iron Giant shoot down the nuke missile?

By turning on his lasers, he would have saved everyone in that town and himself.

He could still have his Superman moment without killing himself.

Sandler in Uncut Gems makes one after another.

Start a company and launder the money? Trick out your home and never use a paycheck on personal items again?

There's a million ways to easily use that cash. Money laundering is pretty basic. You now run a profitable mobile car detail service at $100 a wash. Now you're bringing in several hundred a day with that. Oh you also tutor students? That's several hundred more. Oh you're an artist selling paintings? Even more money brought in.

It's easy as fuck to launder dirty money if you're fine paying taxes on it. And $2 million is nowhere near enough to draw a huge amount of attention if you move to a decently large city. That's barely out of middle class. Nobody is going to notice if you move somewhere and spend $300k on a mortgage.
Pretty much this. Direct deposit paycheck. All bills on auto pay.
Use the cash for groceries , clothes etc etc no one would ever notice.

ten years later you have savings free and clear from the money you saved buying all your groceries etc in cash.

Gotta spread the hundreds around different places though and use the change at more legit places.

Every James Bond villian by just not shooting 007 in the head.

Ellen Ripley talking about what they found on LV426, couldn't she have made up a story about one of the crew going crazy and the android they didn't even know was there malfunctioning. I mean, even running loaders and dealing with nightmares for the rest of your life has to be better than how she ended in Alien 3.

If Moss would've destroyed the tracking device, and laid low for a couple of years(ie not do anything obvious to suggest you ran into some money), I don't see how they(Chigurh, the cartel), could've ever tracked him down. I have a hard time beleiving the cartel, or a lone assassin like Chigurh, are about to be busting out some CSI-level forensics, in the late 70's, over a couple of million dollars.

If Moss would've destroyed the tracking device, and laid low for a couple of years(ie not do anything obvious to suggest you ran into some money), I don't see how they(Chigurh, the cartel), could've ever tracked him down. I have a hard time beleiving the cartel, or a lone assassin like Chigurh, are about to be busting out some CSI-level forensics, in the late 70's, over a couple of million dollars.

Well, unfortunately it was going back to give that dude water that got him into it. But for that he would have probably done something like what you suggest.

Back