Worst idea for walkout costume - Kimo, Wilder, or other?

Wilder because it took the fight out of him. He'll never be the same after that costume.
this is just a weak ass excuse. He wasn't fighting in the damn suit. He walked at an old mans pace to the ring..... BS

Wilder is the one claiming his costume affected his performance, Smart Guy.

You're right. I'm wrong. Sorry for the snark. I didn't realize Wilder himself was saying that. I'm stunned a pro athlete would make an excuse that bad.

I would love to see a commission official get hold of that suit Wilder was wearing it and weigh it, he said it was 45 Ibs and thats why his legs were gone LOL.. I'd happily bet its under 12 Ibs.. 8-12 Ibs MAX

I think Amanda Nunes needz a bigtime upgrade from that Halloween mask lion's head, you a two division champ now you got some money get a Mask Singer style walkout outfit...

cb2ed513403feea3527578588a4f19da.jpg

You're right. I'm wrong. Sorry for the snark. I didn't realize Wilder himself was saying that. I'm stunned a pro athlete would make an excuse that bad.

Cheers.
<NoneOfMy>

I like how TS is trying to imply that Wilder's fucking costume affected his performance. Since it's too ridiculous to just say outright. Gotta be sly when you're saying something pant-son-head stupid.

A 10 foot 4x4 is about 50lbs. He looked to be carrying roughly the equivalent of 2 of them. Ball park ~80-100lbs.

I didn't say it affected his performance.....Wilder himself said it. Try to keep up man! - Although if you think that Reem's hammer looks like it's made from 2 @ 10 foot 4x4s and weighs between 80-100 pounds then you clearly have no clue what you are talking about. That wooden hammer is 10-15 pounds TOPS

The weight guess I made was for Kimo's cross. It was huge and real. Agreed that Reems hammer is probly 10lbs.

Youare wrong. Im going with if you wear a 40 pound suit and walk around in it. Then take it off it will make you move like a Featherweight

this is just a weak ass excuse. He wasn't fighting in the damn suit. He walked at an old mans pace to the ring..... BS
It was probably the worst excuse ive heard since Mike Tyson talking about his back being broken(in a fight he won i think). Hell, i think there is an interview going around with Wilder saying that he trains in a weighted suit anyways. He got his ass handed to him by a superior boxer. Plain and simple. Wilder is a fighter. Not boxer

Back