Worst idea for walkout costume - Kimo, Wilder, or other?

masvidal wears a walk out costume just to watch a fight

He said it was to celebrate black history month but it looks more like a samauri.
I guess I missed that part of black history where they were teamed up with Mad Max

I like how TS is trying to imply that Wilder's fucking costume affected his performance. Since it's too ridiculous to just say outright. Gotta be sly when you're saying something pant-son-head stupid.
Should be light

A 10 foot 4x4 is about 50lbs. He looked to be carrying roughly the equivalent of 2 of them. Ball park ~80-100lbs.

How dare any athlete say they gassed out because they had to walk with 40lbs for a few minutes I mean how does Wilder even warm up without gassing?

I think obviously it could have impacted his performance but he should have kept it quiet

No it couldn't have impacted his performance FFS. You, a fat slob, could easily carry a 40 pound backpack for 10 minutes without gassing.

This man is a professional boxer who prepared to fight 12 rounds.

No it couldn't have impacted his performance FFS. You, a fat slob, could easily carry a 40 pound backpack for 10 minutes without gassing.

This man is a professional boxer who prepared to fight 12 rounds.
You're not looking at the big picture, man. What if it affected him psychologically? Maybe he saw Fury smirking from across the ring and thought he looked stupid, felt embarrassed and had that feeling amplified due to the millions of people watching him.

Deontay was shot from the start.

You're not looking at the big picture, man. What if it affected him psychologically? Maybe he saw Fury smirking from across the ring and thought he looked stupid, felt embarrassed and had that feeling amplified due to the millions of people watching him.

Deontay was shot from the start.

Well fury did have a significant advantage getting carried to the ring. Those 50 steps he didn't have to take gave him the gas tank he needed to destroy wilder

Why are we so surprised of the outcome? Fury outclassed him the first time and should've won even from those 2 knockdowns. The 3rd fight will be the same. Boxer vs Brawler.

They were ok lol.
I've just never liked that guy, and all the acting like he's a caveman, and then got pissy when (I can't remember who said it) someone said he'd be upset if he lost to someone that looks homeless like Rickels

What about Joe Son? He carried the cross out too, hunched over barely could hold it, got punched in the balls by Hackney, then killed a few people. What a journey

Edit- I could not find a pic of Joe carrying the cross anywhere online

Hamed+Entered+Thread.gif

What about Joe Son? He carried the cross out too, hunched over barely could hold it, got punched in the balls by Hackney, then killed a few people. What a journey

Edit- I could not find a pic of Joe carrying the cross anywhere online
L7ZHLAk.png

The worst has to be Wilder's. It cost him a fight he otherwise would have won. Ungassed Wilder takes over the fight in the seventh and finishes tenth or eleventh.

Also off topic, but best costume ever ?
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a huge Genki Sudo nuthugger, but I was sometimes worried when he would dance like a maniac in his walk-outs and entered the ring sweating like crazy...

My favorite is simple, but Kazushi "Mario" Sakuraba vs Kevin "Donkey Kong" Randleman was awesome
tumblr_nn22oluE1u1tx8dnyo2_250.gif

Mayhem Miller had some sweet walkout in Strikeforce/DREAM too
2mPsMDP.gif

g8yLD2.gif

If wearing a 40 pound costume for the dressing room to the ring wore out his legs that much I think he was pretty fucked to begin with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back