Worst idea for walkout costume - Kimo, Wilder, or other?

Wilder lost because Fury whopped on him not because of his power ranger costume.
i thought he was going for a nod to The Running Man

running_man_6.jpeg

Is it weird that Wilder pretty much spent a UFC fight/sub/KO of the night bonus on a Liberace Sauron outfit that's gonna sit in his closet for the rest of his life?

Chump change to a guy that competes in an A level sport

Boxers wouldn't get out of bed for a Reebok coupon like UFC fighters

I don't know about worst, i try to keep it positive...here's some "Filthy" Tom Lawlor, the king of walkouts in my opinion.

So Im the only one who thought wilders costume was lit?

Is it weird that Wilder pretty much spent a UFC fight/sub/KO of the night bonus on a Liberace Sauron outfit that's gonna sit in his closet for the rest of his life?

lol @ Liberace Sauron! Spot on description.

Carry heavy ass weights out to the ring...........

Any others that did asinine stuff that affected their performance? There was that dude who danced for like 2 minutes and then ran out of cardio during the fight too.

kimocross.jpg

5e28f35c-3931-4e59-80c3-4596e0f15e12-Wilder_costume.JPG
Even better when tha goat 5’3” Joe Son did it.
AF7CBDC5-1946-4FD8-912B-65E9F8FBA8EA.jpeg

Yeah it was cool af. Sherdog nerds hating as usual. If wilder had won the fight everyone would have said how badass it was

I'm not hating on the costume necessarily. I'm hating on the fact that he didn't try it on the day before (or so he says) and then claims he lost the fight b/c the costume took his legs away from him and his legs were shot by the 3rd round.

What in the fuck was Wilder even supposed to be?

Also off topic, but best costume ever ?
maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not hating on the costume necessarily. I'm hating on the fact that he didn't try it on the day before (or so he says) and then claims he lost the fight b/c the costume took his legs away from him and his legs were shot by the 3rd round.

The claim is just bullshit. Unless that thing weighed 200 pounds there's no way it's gonna have any effect on his legs.

What in the fuck was Wilder even supposed to be?

Also off topic, but best costume ever ?
maxresdefault.jpg
He said it was to celebrate black history month but it looks more like a samauri.

So Im the only one who thought wilders costume was lit?
Both walkouts were ok imo, using it as a excuse, not so much, if it was so heavy then simply dont wear it, its not like the had no idea how heavy it was.

Back