Worst idea for walkout costume - Kimo, Wilder, or other?

I'm a huge Genki Sudo nuthugger, but I was sometimes worried when he would dance like a maniac in his walk-outs and entered the ring sweating like crazy...

My favorite is simple, but Kazushi "Mario" Sakuraba vs Kevin "Donkey Kong" Randleman was awesome
tumblr_nn22oluE1u1tx8dnyo2_250.gif

Mayhem Miller had some sweet walkout in Strikeforce/DREAM too
2mPsMDP.gif

g8yLD2.gif
Yeah I liked those too, and I liked Jacares walkouts in Dream. Audi’s are my favorite though, and the crazy Native American one was my favorite of all of them

Audi’s are my favorite though
Soze, I'm having a senior moment... who/what's Audi again? I tried googling it but only got pictures of cars.

Also, dang it, I can't find a single picture/gif of Murilo Rua's walkout dressed up as a Ninja, that's weird...

EvergreenUntriedGoitered-size_restricted.gif

Soze, I'm having a senior moment... who/what's Audi again? I tried googling it but only got pictures of cars.

Also, dang it, I can't find a single picture/gif of Murilo Rua's walkout dressed up as a Ninja, that's weird...

EvergreenUntriedGoitered-size_restricted.gif
The senior moment was mine. I typed Sudo and my phone changed it to Audi

Even though the Reebok deal is bullshit, keeping fighters from having dumb walkout attire is a good thing. You don't get nonsense excuses like Wilder had, and you don't waste a bunch of time with ridiculous WWE nonsense.

Well fury did have a significant advantage getting carried to the ring. Those 50 steps he didn't have to take gave him the gas tank he needed to destroy wilder

Yeah Fury had the right idea being carried into the ring on a gypsy throne.

I really hope Izzy keeps expanding on his prematch dance routines....

Wow, can't believe people thought Wilders costume looked cool.

I miss Tom Lawlor walk outs, another thing Reebok ruined.

Wow, can't believe people thought Wilders costume looked cool.

I miss Tom Lawlor walk outs, another thing Reebok ruined.

it honestly makes all the fighters seem even more generic. here is american wrestling guy A, in the black reebok shorts vs random brazilian guy B, wearing the black reebok shorts with red trim.

just randomly generated create a fighters

Badr Hari used to take 25 minutes to do his walkout(dance) just to get to the ring.
It probably did nothing for him, but pissed of everyone watching it.

You forgot to add HEAVY quotation marks before "took" and "him." That was one of the most lame excuses I've ever heard in my life.

He should have left it at "I wanted to go out on my shield" and being pissed about it being stopped by his corner. He is forever going to be the butt of jokes for bad performances now imo

Wilder and Conrat should compile a book of excuses together, a true cross over of MMA and boxing.

whoever called Wilder "Liberace Sauron" just won the internet

I like how TS is trying to imply that Wilder's fucking costume affected his performance. Since it's too ridiculous to just say outright. Gotta be sly when you're saying something pant-son-head stupid.

A 10 foot 4x4 is about 50lbs. He looked to be carrying roughly the equivalent of 2 of them. Ball park ~80-100lbs.

Wilder is the one claiming his costume affected his performance, Smart Guy.

Back