Worse thing you've said to your girlfriend?

This was back in 2001. I did the batman speech about oh we will meet again in the future and we will see each other's kids and spouses. I did it so I can have one last going Away fuck. Years later we got back together and I was fucking laughing my ass off when that scene showed up in the movies. Fucking batman owes me some motherfucking royalties.

Sometimes I say mean shit and she gets all frisky.

So I guess that doesn't qualify as "worse".

I'm confused but happy. ;)

Women love being treated like shit, and will often instigate drama just so you'll argue with them. Truly psychotic.

How dare you talk to @Fawlty like that!
Younger more athletic Fawlty would have pieced you up for dragging some beef from the WR into Mayberry just to call me a girl. But older, wiser Fawlty is instead going to isolate you from your social support system, and make you do degrading things, sexually.

Younger more athletic Fawlty would have pieced you up for dragging some beef from the WR into Mayberry just to call me a girl. But older, wiser Fawlty is instead going to isolate you from your social support system, and make you do degrading things, sexually.

Thank god, that's the only way I can get off!

I can count on one hand the number of times I have actually had a "fight" while being in a relationsihp - I am generally non confrontational and I am particularly mindful of saying something I know will hurt the other person.

With that being said, I once had a girlfriend who had a vicious mean streak, and she was routinely rude to not only me, but my friends as well. First couple of times I let it slide, but I reached a point where I had enough. I sat her down and said "You grossly overestimate how much I value you or our relationship - I am just as happy without you as I am with you, so feel free to leave at any time".

I have never seen someone go from hostile and confrontational to a sobbing mess so quickly. It stung so much more because she knew that I meant every word of it - I didn't say it out of anger (like calling someone a bitch etc), it was simply the cold truth. I guess in her head she thought I was head over heels for her (and I suppose I am guilty of cultivating that perception), but in reality, I am the exact same in a relationship irrespective of how I actually feel. When I have broken up with people in the past, in tends to blindside them, because they assume I'm really into them.

In any event, the relationship didn't last. That is probably the worst thing I have ever said to someone.... that, and "I love you", when I never really meant it.

You tried too hard this time, why even bother with this bullshit story?

You tried too hard this time, why even bother with this bullshit story?

Not too sure what about the story makes you think its fabricated - there are people on this forum that know me personally, so I would be "outed" pretty quickly if I decided to spin a yarn. Heck, I have openly posted both my picture and name for all to see, so you can pretty much google the most pertinent details of my life (at least professionally).

But believe what you want about me. Maybe I'm just an elaborate troll job posting from my parents basement - that's the beauty of the internet, there is always a veil of anonymity to hide behind.

I told a girl whose brother had died in a car accident when she was a kid, "I hope you burn in hell with your dead brother, you fucking bitch."

I was kicking heroin at the time and she had cheated on me. It is what it is. I don't even believe in hell.

Not too sure what about the story makes you think its fabricated - there are people on this forum that know me personally, so I would be "outed" pretty quickly if I decided to spin a yarn. Heck, I have openly posted both my picture and name for all to see, so you can pretty much google the most pertinent details of my life (at least professionally).

But believe what you want about me. Maybe I'm just an elaborate troll job posting from my parents basement - that's the beauty of the internet, there is always a veil of anonymity to hide behind.

Next thing, you'll be trying to get us to believe you're the mayor of Canada or something.

Especially if you say it right after sex.
You could try the old "Your sister is way better at that" during sex ...

Doesn't work for me. My wife doesn't have a sister.

No, he's the Duke of Brampton. It's true. I know him.

Damnit, you outed me:

indian-gold-man.jpg

"Sometimes when we kiss, I close my eyes and forget what you look like, then I open them again and get sad."

"I'm so mad at you right now! If you were a guy I'd beat the crap out of you!"

I was pretty pissed at the moment... Definitely not something I was proud of...

"go fuck yourself"

yeah, she broke it off about a second later.

Back