Worse thing you've said to your girlfriend?

you are a simple cheap whore nothing more
i get why your family is so fucked up, you
drunk trash is all you ever will be
after fucking told her i fucked her friend, she cried for hours
your drunk mother is less fucked up then you

nut job drunki bitch with not just daddy issues but mommy issues (that the crazier shit)

but had a fantastic ass and blow job lips and sucked and fucked on commend, ass to mouth the slut did it all to keep me. we broke up, kept causally fucking nor nearly a year after.

You could try the old "Your sister is way better at that" during sex ...

Doesn't work for me. My wife doesn't have a sister.
If she has a brother, you could always call his name out during orgasm.

I said lots of things that made them cry; but for the life of me, I can't remember what I said. And lots of things I said as a joke they took seriously. One time we were visiting hot springs and she pissed me off. She's this real small, spinner girl, so I said I wanted to pick her up and shot put her into the hot spring lake thing. She thought I wanted to murder her. It probably made matters worse because English wasn't her first language and we had communication issues. lol

Not too sure what about the story makes you think its fabricated - there are people on this forum that know me personally, so I would be "outed" pretty quickly if I decided to spin a yarn. Heck, I have openly posted both my picture and name for all to see, so you can pretty much google the most pertinent details of my life (at least professionally).

But believe what you want about me. Maybe I'm just an elaborate troll job posting from my parents basement - that's the beauty of the internet, there is always a veil of anonymity to hide behind.

LOL.

Depends? Were they a girlfriend at the time or was the breakup done?

I would have to say that I once told a girlfriend that I didn't find her attractive; can't really blame her for cheating on me. That would probably be the worst. I thought honesty in a relationship was important.

Nothing too bad in all honesty. She does piss me the fuck off sometimes but I just don't bother with that type of retaliation. I usually ignore her when she gets me to that point. Which gets interesting, chicks do not dig being ignored. But the less you say the more worried they get eventually lol

I've also never apologized to her ever even once for anything. 10 years and I've never said sorry to her.

Called her a different girls name during sex. Also happened to be a girl who she didn't like, and was convinced was trying to get with me.

^ Ditto , sorta. To one of my ex's, i called out another ex in bed...yep.

Damnit, you outed me:

indian-gold-man.jpg

Sorry, you Dukeness.

"What do you know about anything?"

That dress is shiny

My chicken nugget is cold

Do you keep a diary?

A normal person wouldnt be this upset.

That girls curves are idyllic.

No.

My girl asked me what was the sluttiest thing I have ever done, I turned to her and said...You.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back