Worse thing you've said to your girlfriend?

I broke up with my psycho ex after I shut the door with her laying on the floor in the hall (she was on drugs/drunk/etc). She kicked at the door until it busted the frame and opened so i walked up to her bent down to her level and screamed in her face "It's fucking over". For all the shit she put me through, that's the one time I just snapped and it still feels gratifying remembering it.

Other than that, I haven't really been mean to the girls I dated

I tell my girl shes a can from time to time and it seems to make her really mad

"Nothing would make me happier than going the rest of my life without seeing your face or hearing your voice, ever again."

- What I told my now ex wife when she sent me an email that was "too little too late" and pseudo-apologetic for all the bullshit she put me through about a week after saying she wanted a divorce and forcing me out of our house.

Her best friend (who was also a good friend of mine) said it made her cry for several days.

"blow me"

it was a pretty stupid and uncharacteristic thing for me to say ... but i was horny, immature and she was a slut .... so f*ck it

no,anal does not hurt without lube. I'm going to hell.

"I never really cared about you, and I said that stuff to all the girls. You were just a good piece of ass and now that ass is fading"

Lol I never said that but it would be pretty bad.

You're a fucking cunt you are!

We're divorced now.

MMF or MFF

Guy, guy, girl is gay, gay, whore

MFF

I thought we had a future. I was wrong. Very, very wrong. She ended up having one after we broke up with one of her friends. The only solace I can take is that friend was ugly.

Called her a cunt. It's unbelievable how upset that makes them in an argument.

Once I realized that I found a lot of ways to mix it in to arguments. Nothing like those arguments where you empty the clip saying mean things, and you're brainstorming what new and even meaner things you can say.

That's usually when it's over.

"You deserve to be cheated on"

"You're a gargantuan bitch" (really tall girl who was self conscious about it)

"I can see why your dad didn't stick around"

These are all to the last girl I dated for three years. No we didn't stay together. She was awesome I'm just a horrible person.
Damn, bro, you win this thread.

Called her a cunt. It's unbelievable how upset that makes them in an argument.

Once I realized that I found a lot of ways to mix it in to arguments. Nothing like those arguments where you empty the clip saying mean things, and you're brainstorming what new and even meaner things you can say.

That's usually when it's over.

I've called a few girlfriends, cunts. They all went apeshit. And yeah, by then it was over.

Told a few that their pussy smelled like bacalao, and hurt their souls. Even though it wasn't true.

I've found that saying "Ok?" to a pissed off girlfriend when they make threats really fucks with them.

"I'm leaving. You'll never see me again!"

Calmly say, "Ok?"

I've never said anything mean to my wife though.

I've called a few girlfriends, cunts. They all went apeshit. And yeah, by then it was over.

Told a few that their pussy smelled like bacalao, and hurt their souls. Even though it wasn't true.

I've found that saying "Ok?" to a pissed off girlfriend when they make threats really fucks with them.

"I'm leaving. You'll never see me again!"

Calmly say, "Ok?"

I've never said anything mean to my wife though.

This is absolutely true. "Alright" or "Ok" fucks with threats like nothing else. Not "DO IT" or "GO FOR IT I DONT CARE", emotional rise = win for her. Dispassionate "Ok" just messes up the whole game.

I've said some pretty horrible things to exes in anger. Some I'd be ashamed to admit to honestly. I'd like to think I've grown past that, I hope I have.

I dated this chick when I was 20 or so, found out she had an abortion when she was 17 or 18. One night we are arguing about something stupid probably and I blurted out something about how she killed her baby. Beyond tacky and cruel on my part.

Back