• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World needs Colby Covington - he is against political correctness

Oh fuck him, he doesn't give a shit about pc or your freedom his just doing this to get attention and dumb ass like ts is eating it up, he doesn't care about his fans or anyone else for that matter.

It's amusing how the assholes of the world have rebranded themselves as 'anti political correctness warriors'.

Congratulations, I haven't been on sherdog for a long time yet but I'm convinced that might just be one of the worst/dumbest threads ever. One of the worst trolling attempts too

I see a lot of nerds on here talking shit about the King Of Brazil. Colby is going to grab the belt from Tyquil's stupid ass and reign supreme. I see about 3 pages of nerds that will be on suicide watch when Chaos breaks RDA in Chicago. #NerdBash2018

We need less people like Colby Covington. I'm all for saying what you believe and that, but actions have consequences. Calling the cops after facing those consequences is a massive bitch move.

There are ways of being against political correctness that don't involved being a chicken shit heel.

yeah, lets do that!
You’re not gonna like the results though, I assure you.
Radical left-wing BBC produced a study. Go take a look.

Well, first, I don't see a study conducted by BBC. BBC is a news company. They aren't a scientific research center. There were a number of articles posted on this topic (the BBC one being more about the muslim cultural acceptance of consanguinity in comparison to other cultures). The other articles, which are all from internet sites and in no way credible as citations for research, were focused on numbers and were definitely more sensationalism than objective media. I assumed you skimmed one of these.

Actual statistics estimate consanguineous marriages in Muslim countries to exist at about 25-30%, which is certainly significant but nowhere near your preposterous 70% claim. I will also reiterate that this is no different than pre-industrialized western europe, and is due to the sizes of communities and availability of partners.

Anyway, interesting topic. I would advise that you bring more to a discussion than some headline you pulled from a website which lacks press credentials or the budget to actually conduct real research or hire legitimate authors, but then again, you probably are of the ilk who perceive NY times as "herp derp, fake news!" so undoubtedly my words fall on deaf ears.

I see a lot of nerds on here talking shit about the King Of Brazil. Colby is going to grab the belt from Tyquil's stupid ass and reign supreme. I see about 3 pages of nerds that will be on suicide watch when Chaos breaks RDA in Chicago. #NerdBash2018
God damn, imagine if this was actually a real person and not just Colby posting.

What a shit thread. RIP (not really)

This thread and his life need more boomerangs.

SMH at this post lol.
That post was great. The irony. When I use my freedom of speech, others will insult me..... thus using THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH. Poster wants only him to have freedom of speech.

Poster can say the dumbest shit he wants (and fully uses his right) and won't get thrown in jail... That's about as good as it will get.

There is a difference between PC and just being an instigating asshole. I consider Borington the latter.

Bullshit. If anything, we have too much. We let people with no qualifications talk on subjects which they have no knowledge of in venues where they have no place. We have plenty of freedom of speech, and much of it is being used to spread misinformation, such as the canard that "today we don't have freedom of speech."

Go march at a rally in the capital city of your country demanding free speech (I'm assuming a Western country). If you don't get the shit beaten out of you by the cops, you already have what you're asking for. If you DO get the shit beaten out of you by the cops, then I guess you were a filthy animal and a rapist who deserved it.
The WR needs you. Please stay.

We dont have freedom of speech. You cant speak something against LGBT, because everybody called you homophobe. You cant speak something bad about immigrants (even if some of them commit a crime), because CNN called you racist or facist. You cant say something bad against islam terrorists, because they called you islamophobe. You cant say something bad against jews, because they called you antisemite. You cant talk about sex with girls, because they will told you that this is sexual harassment #metoo etc. like in case - Morgan Freeman
It seems like your problem is other people having opinions. You can say whatever you want; in response, I can call you whatever I want. Surely, this is freedom of speech, no?

The WR needs you. Please stay.

It seems like your problem is other people having opinions. You can say whatever you want; in response, I can call you whatever I want. Surely, this is freedom of speech, no?
You fucking monkey! There...that freedom of speech felt good.

Back