• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

World needs Colby Covington - he is against political correctness

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Today we dont have freedom of speech. Only Colby is brave and tell everything what he want. About nerds, he dont care about metoo or Woodley who calls everyone racist. He also call the police, which is good only filthy animals and rapists or gangsters hate police. Its a pity that he fight against RDA, because I like RDA too.

He comes across very forced and lame. He's doing a good job appealing to the incel/alt-right demographic though.

Feel bad for the translator too.....dudes just standing there not knowing what the fuck to do

Can't even take a knee during a song anymore, hopefully Colby can fix that.

Yeah, we really need another dummy appealing to angsty pent up white suburban kids. Isn't the POTUS enough?

Today we dont have freedom of speech.

Bullshit. If anything, we have too much. We let people with no qualifications talk on subjects which they have no knowledge of in venues where they have no place. We have plenty of freedom of speech, and much of it is being used to spread misinformation, such as the canard that "today we don't have freedom of speech."

Go march at a rally in the capital city of your country demanding free speech (I'm assuming a Western country). If you don't get the shit beaten out of you by the cops, you already have what you're asking for. If you DO get the shit beaten out of you by the cops, then I guess you were a filthy animal and a rapist who deserved it.

How many Sherdog accounts do you have Colby

With Muslim pedophiles in the uk, some anti political correctness is a good thing

He's growing on me. Love how the translater looked terrified and then got shoved away.

We dont have freedom of speech. You cant speak something against LGBT, because everybody called you homophobe. You cant speak something bad about immigrants (even if some of them commit a crime), because CNN called you racist or facist. You cant say something bad against islam terrorists, because they called you islamophobe. You cant say something bad against jews, because they called you antisemite. You cant talk about sex with girls, because they will told you that this is sexual harassment #metoo etc. like in case - Morgan Freeman

You are all supposed to hate him and get all butt hurt over him. Not cool. This ruins the fun.

Back