Woodley still hellbent on avoiding Thompson

LOL! Woodley has no negotiating power. Dana and co. are going to strong-arm the shit out of him.

Like they should have done to Conor and Bisping? Oh I am sorry... I forgot they have the magic hall pass.

Like they should have done to Conor and Bisping? Oh I am sorry... I forgot they have the magic hall pass.
Well people actually give half a fuck about watching Conor and Bisping fight. But I don't agree with the Henderson fight.

Can't blame Woodley, he has a brand to build and knocking out an unknown like Wonderboy won't help at all. He deserves better, he was black guy #68 in Straight Outta Compton for Christ's sake!

Hours after Dana White said Thompson will fight Ty-run "The Choosey one" Woodley

I'm always skeptical of Dana White lies, but if Dana wants the fight, good luck taking a stand against the baldfather. Maybe Tyrun should call up Randy Couture and ask him how this movie ends.

Eddie Alvarez says he wants the winner of Conor/Nate instead of Khabib = silence

Tyron Woodley says he wants GOAT GSP instead of Wonderboy = OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE CHAMPION
There is a clear cut number one contender at WW. There isn't at LW. Not the same.

Eddie didn't sit out and fight only twice in the last 3 years. You surely can see the difference.

I
out of ALL the champions past and present, this thing called "TyronE" has the LEAST amount of juice within the organization

it's like a peasant on the street claiming he is a King

no, you have no juice. you are a peasant--you will fight who they tell you to fight

Yeah, Lol at Woodley thinking he has a choice.

Woodley looking to dethrone Ronda as p4p most disliked person in MMA.

Both Bisping and Hendo say they didn't ask for that fight, the UFC decided to make it based on fan demand.
Bisping was talking about fighting Hendo for weeks before it was announced.

There is a clear cut number one contender at WW. There isn't at LW. Not the same.

Eddie didn't sit out and fight only twice in the last 3 years. You surely can see the difference.

They both just won their belts, and are calling out big money fights.

They are each calling out a Diaz brother, and a Champion.

They are almost literally the same person.

Oh...you know exactly why he gets heat for it. We all secretly know.
I think it started when he said people thinks he gasses because he's black. Seemingly people who think they aren't racist at all dislike nothing more than being called racist. Now people here keep claiming he's hated for being black and that just makes it worse and worse for the haters.

lol the day you become a mod..

tumblr_nqxcppK3oc1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
We have to make a black and white video with sad stock music about why Kone shouldn't be a mod, and call it #Kone2016.

Can't blame Woodley, he has a brand to build and knocking out an unknown like Wonderboy won't help at all. He deserves better, he was black guy #68 in Straight Outta Compton for Christ's sake!

He didn't even deserve the title shot in the first place coming off a split over Kelvin while Wonderboy was coming off murdering Hendricks lol.

Back