Woodley still hellbent on avoiding Thompson

How long is he gonna duck for?

Please keep an eye out for Woodley at you nearest pond.

I have a hard time seeing why people are buying into the idea of Woodley "ducking" Thompson as if he's actually scared to fight him. Using strong-arm tactics and posturing for a more high profile fight with larger payout? Sure he is. Only problem he's yet to realize is that, in-part due to his inactivity, he doesn't have much of a name himself despite being the champ.

I'd love to see Nick Diaz or GSP return to the UFC, but a matchup with Woodley just makes me kind of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its as if he's actively trying to make fans dislike him.

There have never been more threads on Sherdog about Tyron Woodley.

Some pay to watch you win, some pay to watch you lose.

As long as they pay.

Ty-run is okay but I think the chosen run is funnier.

Dana - "If Tyron Woodley played the game just this much, <cheer> he would be a mega star..."

You should assume you're fighting the number one contender Tyron, unless told otherwise.

You should assume you're fighting the number one contender Tyron, unless told otherwise.
fighters are now looking at Bisping vs Henderson and thinking 'hey I want the same bullshit special treatment'. that fight is so bad it's making other bad fights with it.

American%20Black%20Duck.gif

Anas rubripes

Woodley is doing the exact same thing every semi relevant fighter on the roster is doing post Conor. Trying to get the dollar. I don't like it either but I don't understand why Woodley is getting so much heat for it. He's been asking for fucking GSP and people are saying he's ducking. Doesn't make any sense.

And again, he's been champion for 5 minutes. Calm des fuck down.

Eddie Alvarez says he wants the winner of Conor/Nate instead of Khabib = silence

Tyron Woodley says he wants GOAT GSP instead of Wonderboy = OMG WHAT A HORRIBLE CHAMPION

Woodley is doing the exact same thing every semi relevant fighter on the roster is doing post Conor. Trying to get the dollar. I don't like it either but I don't understand why Woodley is getting so much heat for it. He's been asking for fucking GSP and people are saying he's ducking. Doesn't make any sense.

And again, he's been champion for 5 minutes. Calm des fuck down.
Why do you think he gets heat for it?

There have never been more threads on Sherdog about Tyron Woodley.

Some pay to watch you win, some pay to watch you lose.

As long as they pay.

Oh don't get me wrong here. I'll pay to watch a fight if I think its a good fight no matter what my personal feelings are towards the fighters. The thing is, Woodley-Wonderboy is the best fight you can make at 170.

fighters are now looking at Bisping vs Henderson and thinking 'hey I want the same bullshit special treatment'. that fight is so bad it's making other bad fights with it.

Both Bisping and Hendo say they didn't ask for that fight, the UFC decided to make it based on fan demand.

I looked up Ty-Run Wouldntly on Google couldnt find his twitter. Someone link it?

Back