Woodley still hellbent on avoiding Thompson

he surpassed duck...he's level geoduck
flacid+geoduck.jpg

Tyronne is not making himself any fans
with this stance

They're gonna shit on him regardless though. At this point he should just continue to do him, and focus on himself

out of ALL the champions past and present, this thing called "TyronE" has the LEAST amount of juice within the organization

it's like a peasant on the street claiming he is a King

no, you have no juice. you are a peasant--you will fight who they tell you to fight

Just sign the fight. Its not like the fans are clamoring for Tyrone to take a money fight. Shits pretty annoying already.

I agree, Woodley vs Thompson is the fight fans want to see in the 170 division. For my money, that's the fight to make in that division, not Nick Diaz and I like Nick Diaz.

I've had a field day reporting you all, just so you know.

Its as if he's actively trying to make fans dislike him.

Yea, and of course he picks GSP then if he's interested. Not ducking fucking Wonderboy, lol.

It's not rocket science.
Except GSP has no contract and is not ready to fight. He was not offered GSP by the UFC.

I have no problem with him trying to get the money.

I get him wanting the GSP fight but if that doesn't happen, it's gotta be Wonderboy. Unless I'm forgetting someone, Wonderboy just beat Rory, Condit is coming off a loss, Lawler is obviously coming off a loss. There's Maia out there too but he's not as high in the rankings and not sure if he'd be as big of a pay day as Wonderboy. Other than GSP, I wonder who Woodley wants to fight.

I agree, Woodley vs Thompson is the fight fans want to see in the 170 division. For my money, that's the fight to make in that division, not Nick Diaz and I like Nick Diaz.
yeah it's the 'money fight' no one wants to see. GSP on the other hand...

Make a thread about Conor ducking his belt instead, don't care if it's the 52nd one today. Woodley is not ducking. Yet. He's barely been champion for 5 minutes.

Conor ducking a guy he already knocked out. LOL

It's not even announced. Don't put words in people's mouth Tyrone.

Back